• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapper from VERY special folks!!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapper from VERY special folks!!!!!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
So we had the Nor Cal Pin Trading Event in Travy yesterday and it was awesome as usual, but I had to share, that my very good friends, Mike & Heather (Discusmike), zapped me with this pin!!!!!

Pin 86257: DLR - Artist Sketch Series - Lithograph and Pin - Jack Skellington

You ask why? Well someone offered to pick some of these up for DPF members and so I asked for one, paid for it, and never got it. :-( so basically out $25, which included shipping.

My friends did not want me to be out anything, so they went and found it and zapped me in person!!!!!!!!

So nice, sweet, generous, etc....etc....etc.....

Thank you so much Mike and Heather!!!!!

You guys are the best!!!!!

vicki

See, there are very nice, kind, generous, and caring people in CA. Very good friends to zap you, especially in person. YAY!!!!
party.gif

Thank you guys!!!!!

Yes it was awesome considering they were trying to make me happy bacause of someone else.

Mike & Heather are the best.

Actually there are a lot of Cali people who are awesome. Pretty much, most were at the trading event, that come from Nor Cal!

We all get along really good and try to help each other out! :)

Vicki

Back