• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapper Madness Turkey Week ZAP!

ZAPPED! Zapper Madness Turkey Week ZAP!

katpogo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ok, I really can't thank Zapper Madness:angel: enough!!!!! I have not been able to participate on DPF lately or trade pins in a couple of weeks because of a ton of personal issues. Thanksgiving week I got a package from Zapper Madness, and it literally Zapped me back into the pin trading mood! I received Pin 52587: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Star Series (Pluto). I have the fake of this pin that I purchased on ebay a long time ago, before I knew about scrappers and counterfit pins. So, I am obviously thrilled to have the REAL deal!

So for Thanksgiving week I am thankful for Zapper Madness being so unselfish in giving their pin collection away to other traders. It is truly honorable, and I wish you a wonderful holiday season! This is the true spirit of pin trading and it does not go unnoticed, Zapper Madness.

Now if I only knew who you were and what you collect so that I could Zap you back!
:hsd:

Thanks again!!!

Glad to have you back on DPF! You are such a sweet person, congrats!

Way to go Madness! I wish we had more "mad"s like you :)

Last edited:
pin52587

Nice pin! Congratulations! Way to go Zapper Maddness! :cool:

Back