• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1/10 Game rule Updated! Grandma Mystery $10 Game, More Prizes Added, Need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/10 Game rule Updated! Grandma Mystery $10 Game, More Prizes Added, Need your help!!

Amandie1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
UPDATED: Packages for the first 11 spots have been shipped! I thought I could use a blind box to pick up the prizes but that's hard since the 50 spots are not full and I have to do it over and over again for each new spot sold. I gave up and used List Randomiser instead. It is done once and all 15 wining numbers were already determined. Will post the result whens game ends.
Thanks for BugCatcherJenna' reminder, I might have caused some confusion and I have to make it clear that, every spot contains at least one pin, this is a pin game after all. I just feel bad for those people that had paid 10 dollars but receive a pin worth 5 dollars in the mail, so that I will add these pens to compensate. Thanks for everybody's help, really appreciated!

Grandma had developed lung cancer a few months ago and I had just came back from seeing her. I havent got home for two years and this time seeing her suffering from chemotherapy makes me blame myself so much for being such a selfish person. I am setting up this game because I really want to do something for her and I do need your help.

Please, really need more participants in order to run this game. I am doing my best to ensure that each person get at least what they had paid for. There are 15 spots that contain LEs, mostly LE300 and worth $25 on ebay. I am going to Disneyland and DSF to see whether I can get more prizes during the months, but I need at more spots to be sold. Thanks for your support!

There will be a total of 50 spots. Each spot cost 10 dollars and shipping is 2.5 dollar no matter how many spots you order.
The first prize is

There are a total of 15 Limited Edition pins and they are pictured as below:

Adding these:
pin93421
AND
pin94310
pin94309
and possiblely this
pin94306

The other spots will contain one or two pins including limited release, pins from mystery sets, and other Open editions. No scrappers nor hidden mickeys. My goal is to get fast sale to help cover my grandma's therapy, not to make a profit, so that I will make sure everybody is a winner and get at least 10 dollar worth of things. In this way I am adding some really cute pens and stationary that I bought in Asia to the spots that don't have limited edition pins. There will be at least 5 pens up to 8(and other gifts) in these spots and I guarantee no duplicates up to three spots.

Here are some pictures of the things that I am offering:
8342440683_8954e69049_n.jpg
[/URL]
8342441625_3bb6433372_n.jpg
8343497680_7a910794d0_n.jpg
8343493592_cb4b2f0b32_n.jpg
[/URL]
8342445321_a3d37efd26_n.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks for looking ! I will include an extra purse(pictured as below)to those that purchase multiple spots:

For each payment please send money through paypal as a gift to jia.yao@snc.edu. If you choose not to send as a gift you will have to pay an additional $1 to cover the fees per number purchased. Please do include your address and ID while sending the payment. The pins and gifts will be mailed by the end of January or sooner if all payment received, and I will reveal the first prize! Thanks again for your help! I do really hope they all sold!

Green are paid
Spots 1 2 3 4 5 6-jsutherin1 7-huertajv 8 9 10-jsutherin1 11 12 13 14- daniellee626 15 16 17-huertajv 18 19-tinawap 20 21-tinawap 22 23 24 25-tinawap 26 27-huertajv 28 29 30 31 32 33-BugCatcherJenna 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42-gabrielle 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Last edited:
OMG! I love San-X! I will take number 33 please.

I know how hard cancer can be... My grandma also suffered from lung cancer, and my dad had leukemia. I am happy to help this cause.

I wish the best for your grandma, you and your family! xo

It is very kind of you to say that, especially at this moment, and I wish the best for you too!

My grandma doesn't know about her disease, and even my youngest cousin(he's 17) was doing a great job comforting her. I wish I can do something for her just like everybody else. I wish the best for your family too!

Thanks for everyone that helped! I will wait a few days to see whether more people want to join the game, and pins will be mailed out no later than the end of the months. Thanks again!

Bump! :D

I think some people may be confused with the pens? Maybe they think some people will ONLY get a few pens / purse? Maybe you should re-word the post? I don't know...

Bump! :D

I think some people may be confused with the pens? Maybe they think some people will ONLY get a few pens / purse? Maybe you should re-word the post? I don't know...
oh yeah I might had caused confusion, thanks for your suggestion!
lets see whether more people want to join, but I am already very happy that you guys wanted to help. I am planning to send out your pins next week. I had asked my boyfriend to pick up the winning numbers from the blind box.^O^ later if more spots sold I will just let him make a new draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back