• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

10th anniversary Treasure Planet pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10th anniversary Treasure Planet pin?

movingthestars

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Okay, so I know I am one of like 5 people in the world excited about this, but I just saw that the Treasure Planet 10th Anniversary Blu-ray is now up for pre-order on Disneystore.com, coming out the first week in July... which means... the D23 Treasure Planet anniversary pin should be just around the corner??! I wonder what it will look like??... looking at the other anniversary pins from the series, it will probably just be Jim but I hope other characters are included as well. If there is no pin released for this I will cry many tears. But I have a lot of hope!

A shame really, Treasure Planet has some great visual images and was a fun picture. I'll be happy to add it to my collection when it comes out.

Ha, you know I'm right there with you in the excitement for this pin! I'm hoping that if it does have Jim on it, and it will more than likely have him on it, that he's standing with Silver next to him, maybe with a little Morph buzzing around. I also hope it's a good blue color; there's a LOT of blue in that movie, it just sort of fits.

If it isn't Jim, which would be pretty weird, I would LOVE to see Captain Flint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back