• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 12 Days Orange Bird pin

SOLD! 12 Days Orange Bird pin

sbmpins

Pin Trader
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
So, about a week ago, I stopped in the Disney outlet and these pin tree boxes caught my eye. There were lots of them. This was a 12 Days of Christmas mystery set from last year. I got to looking and I really liked Orange Bird, but other ones were good too, so I bought 4 boxes. That's 8 pins so hoping to get Orange bird and not too many duplicates.

I actually got 8 different pins and none were Orange bird! I figured I might as well complete the set so I went back to the outlet and the trees were gone!

I have 3 pins on the way to me so I'm down to just Orange bird. Anyone have the 5 Citrus Swirls pin for sale or for trade?

Unfortunately Orange Bird is the only one I still need to complete the whole set, too, and I’ve had an impossible time finding it for anything vaguely reasonable. I’ve been looking off-and-on since around Christmas. Good luck and if you happen to find two, please let me know!

Someone on Facebook posted two! Go get ‘em!

4d7b0a738c6f92c3f240a72a94bf6490.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back