• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

12 years = 12 pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 years = 12 pins...

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Today makes 12 years that my better half has put up with me, so with the help of several of you traders at DLR today I found her new pins to add to her collection by way of a letter...

attachment.php

I just wanted to send out a special thank you to Velma at DLR for trading me the "True Love" Artist Proof... and to Jon "Bricklayer" here on DPF for her favorite new pin (LE100 Jack and Sally toasting wine)... both of these traders really gave me amazing pins for what I feel were lesser pins... I owe you both some great zaps one day...

That's so cool! I wish I could get a letter filled with pins! also?:Is Velma a member on here? or pinpics or somethig? I met her once when I was just getting started and could'nt tell the diference between a rack and an LE would love to get in contact to thank her!

That's so cool! I wish I could get a letter filled with pins! also?:Is Velma a member on here? or pinpics or somethig? I met her once when I was just getting started and could'nt tell the diference between a rack and an LE would love to get in contact to thank her!

I think she is, I am not sure of her name on here... But she gave me a DPF card today...

Hi! This is Kim! I was with velma today when you traded with her! I know she is on pinpics. I won't post her name there since i am not sure i have her permission to do so. I am not sure if she is on this site. but i sent her an e-mail telling her she is being asked for here. Along with the link to this thread!

I am so happy to hear your wife loved her gifts! Such a creative and thoughtful gift! Happy Anniversary to you both!

Hi! This is Kim! I was with velma today when you traded with her! I know she is on pinpics. I won't post her name there since i am not sure i have her permission to do so. I am not sure if she is on this site. but i sent her an e-mail telling her she is being asked for here. Along with the link to this thread!

I am so happy to hear your wife loved her gifts! Such a creative and thoughtful gift! Happy Anniversary to you both!
Thanks can't wait to thank her!

Not a problem! She taught me everything i know! I know the feeling, i thank her as often as i can! Hubby, Lamorak on here, had to show me this thread; "Weren't you telling me about this earlier?" I passed your thanks onto him! I don't read forums to often. I had to create an account so i could let you know i informed her!

Not a problem! She taught me everything i know! I know the feeling, i thank her as often as i can! Hubby, Lamorak on here, had to show me this thread; "Weren't you telling me about this earlier?" I passed your thanks onto him! I don't read forums to often. I had to create an account so i could let you know i informed her!

Thanks so much! You created an account just to tell me you told her thank you! you are so nice! can't thank you enough!

Last edited:

Kim... I really appreciated your help as well with this little venture I was on... It was a pleasure meeting you and Velma today. I am sure we will trade often in the park from now on, since this addiction of pin trading has me with both claws again... I thought I escaped for good with a two year break, but it's getting bad again... real bad....

I was Happy to help! Even happier to meet and talk with you! I was thrilled to hear your history and project for her!

These pins are addictive for sure! I am sure i will see you at the park then! No hope of escape then? No hope for me then either!

Velma wrote back! She doesn't have a disney pin forums account. I asked her for permission to post her pinpics! I will let you know what she says mojoscout! She is at the DLR most thursdays for new pin releases. Same as i am.

After receiving several request for pics of the pins she got, I got her to give em back long enough to take a few pictures and post them as requested...
attachment.php

First there is the Ratatouille LE 500 since I have such great taste... Window pane looking tink pin since I am a pain at times... Thermos and lunchbox represents our thirst for adventure and a warning to pack a lunch for the ride... angry tink and bottle cap... those nights we all have at times...
attachment.php

Oogie Boogie LE 1000 How I can be at times, Spoiled to perfection (yes I am), Dream pin our life is a dream, WDI - Tink lock LE 1000 to unlock my heart...
attachment.php

LE 100 Jack n Sally... Us now...(Again thanks Bricklayer)...
attachment.php

and finally the True Love Jack n Sally AP... Proof of our love...(again thanks Velma and Kim)... The Goofy pin was my signature and a goal to reach 55 years together...

Thanks to all that helped me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back