• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"13" Relection of Evil LOGO pin question

Status
Not open for further replies.
"13" Relection of Evil LOGO pin question

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Wife and I did not get the Logo pin on any of our RSP's. In 10 years of Pin trading I can't remember a logo pin EVER getting "Sold Out".

It is a LE 500 but don't you think that they could have made it higher so that EVERYONE attending "13" would be able to get one - and I am sure there are more than 500 people going.

This is a strange as the "RED PLASTIC CUP" Gift for the Happy Haunts Ball a few years ago (and I DO have one of them) lol!!

Mike S.
Figment919

I'm in the same boat as you... I need one also. Actually, I hardly got any of the $15.95 pins which seemed weird at first but then I realized that a bunch of people put down the $15.95 pins in their top five spots because they're not really villain collectors and it's not a big investment to spend on a decent LE trader.

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!!!
I'm still looking for #2 #5 and #6!!! :D

Don't give up hope. Event services has been contacting people about merchandise returned.

I received an e-mail yesterday that someone decided not to buy the sidekicks set and I was next up on the RSP to receive it. They gave me 3 days to decide or they would go to the next person. I called ASAP and it's now part of my merchandise.

I just got the same e-mail about the "Sidekicks" set, it is now mine!! Hoping for a Logo pin e-mail - still strange about the Sell Out though.

Mike S.
Figment919

It's probably a case of Disney misreading the current pulse of the market. Merchandise buying at these events have been stagnating. In part because of the theme, in part because established collectors know what is a good trader and what's not, etc. So Disney's gunshy to make too much and have it not sell. Last year's logo pin was also LE500 and that probably seemed like enough to them.

This year, however, it seems like a lot of new people are making their first Epcot Pin Event who may want a souvenir and Villains hits a bunch of people's movies and they're still popular in their own right. Plus, it's a cool pin. So demand is higher. Same thing for the $15.95 individual pins. It sounds like those were more popular than some of the ones from past years too.

I don't have a logo either!! I didn't get a load of what I wanted but have given up on most of it managed to buy the missing spinners though at least Jacqui

I'm in the same boat as you... I need one also. Actually, I hardly got any of the $15.95 pins which seemed weird at first but then I realized that a bunch of people put down the $15.95 pins in their top five spots because they're not really villain collectors and it's not a big investment to spend on a decent LE trader.

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!!!
I'm still looking for #2 #5 and #6!!! :D

I have #2

I got 2 of the Logo pins but some other tings I did not am looking for the poster got email for 2 storybook sets, sent them back right away, already had 4 sold one so am returning 3 as of Friday unless someone wants to purchase

I didnt get it - but I didnt ask for it. Then I saw it at the PTN and now want it lol. I will be trying to trade for it at the event as well if none are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back