• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2/16 DLR Pin and Merchandise Pick Ups

SOLD! 2/16 DLR Pin and Merchandise Pick Ups

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Good Day DPF Mouseketeers,

I am heading to the OMK today. Primarily to locate the new Tiki Room Poster Pin.

I do have three requests so far. But, with some Pixie Dust, I will find not only these two, but a few more. So, feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested.

And, needless to say, requests for Other Pins and/or merch are welcome too.

Please do keep in mind, Prepayment will be required, and a handling fee of $2 per Request.

Thank you for allowing me to be of service.

Spreading-the-Disney-Magic,
Connie

Last edited:
I heard on Sunday, they had released them last week by mistake and had to pull them. Not sure if that's true. But it would make sense, because they sold out so fast. That isn't happening much these days.

But again, we are getting back to a New Normal.

Anyway, I'll keep looking.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I heard on Sunday, they had released them last week by mistake and had to pull them. Not sure if that's true. But it would make sense, because they sold out so fast. That isn't happening much these days.

But again, we are getting back to a New Normal.

Anyway, I'll keep looking.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Quick update on the TR Poster Pins DTD release RUMOR from last Friday.

Yes, indeed there were some at PT's. But only at PT's (at DTD at least; I wasn't able to get into the parks that day; so don't know about there; or the hotel gift shops).

I am sorry that I wasn't able to accommadate all the requests above. Here's to more PIXIE DUST for March's release.

That being said, I am closing this thread.

Thank you.

Back