• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 Chip Bobblehead error pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Chip Bobblehead error pin

MoS4Jessica

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought an error pin before they were all pulled from the shelves at DL. It’s a 2 Chip bobble head with no Dale. Has anyone ever seen this before now? The one on the white card is the the error pin.

The pin has been around a while:

s-l1600.jpg

versus

s-l1600.jpg

My guess? The factory attached duplicate Dale heads to some of the pins and duplicate Chip heads to others. I can totally see some non-Disney factory employee not realizing the two heads were different. If the parts were all manufactured in the correct quantities there should be one Dale error pin for each error pin Chip.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Probably a pretty rare pin now that they pulled them! I personally don't collect error pins, but there are a lot of people out there that like them!

Hmm, perhaps appearing soon at an outlet near you??? just a guess.

But i have to say, now having seen the pin with two dales, i cannot see a chip body anywhere in the pin. I mean now when i see the pin with chip and dale it looks off to me. I guess i expect chip to look a bit neater in the fur... :Shrugs: idk

I don’t really collect error pins and stick to Rescue Rangers for my Chip ‘n Dale, but if you’re trading it I’d be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back