• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 More LE100 Peter Pan pins to go & working on Tink 100's! - collection pics added

2 More LE100 Peter Pan pins to go & working on Tink 100's! - collection pics added
I am quite the jealous chica at the moment!
Peter Pan is adorable!
I love looking at your pics of your collection
So people help her out!!! :D
I've seen the occupations pin at the park (same guys book everytime) so I'll see if I can
Sweet talk my way into a trade (; LOL

Thank you SOOOO much! I haven't traded in the park in forever. I think it's time to get my feet wet again!

I'm in contact with someone who has this pin for sale. I can see what her price is and if it's affordable I can purchase it and we can settle a trade or you can send me the money to buy it. If you're interested. ;)

Hey I know princessbecky was trading the tink coming out of the keyhole. I don't know if she still has it or not. Worth a shot though.

Absolutely fantastical collection!! I don't collect Peter Pan but these pins make me want to!!!!! Stunning! All the best on your quest, will keep watch for pins for you!x

Back