• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions

DoomScarf

New DPF Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
I been meaning to ask this - does anyone else have problems using the advanced pin search tool on Disney's official pin trading website? No matter what I type it always comes up as "The page cannot be found" :\

Also, can the same pin have a different SKU number and if so, why?

Thank you :)

Yes, it happens to me as well. I really don't think their search engine works, which is really dumb. -.-

Disney will never have a database to rival Pin Pics because they have no data older than about five years ago. And even after they started their database, it seems like they must not have been using reliable processes. If all that wasn't bad enough, they don't even bother to correct errors about new and current pins, when the information is handed to them.

Go figure. A company that is literally printing money with pins, cannot shell out some cash to run a respectable website... Very disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back