• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 2 Sleeping Beauty Limited Edition Pins for Auction...Includes UK Dancing Pin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 2 Sleeping Beauty Limited Edition Pins for Auction...Includes UK Dancing Pin!!!

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Here are 2 Sleeping Beauty Pins up for a trade auction. Feel free to bid on them as a lot or individually. Both pins come on their cards. This is a 7 Day Auction and will end next Monday February 25, 2013 at 9 P.M. (PST). The first leaderboard will be posted shortly after three bids have been received. The winner will be announced at the close of the auction. Winner/s will than be contacting to exchange shipping information. Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Pin 91558: Disney Store Europe - Sleeping Beauty Dancing LE 500 (OOC)

SleepingBeauty_zps14106670.jpg

Pin 92203: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Aurora and Maleficent LE 1000 (OOC)
SB2_zpsf40aea85.jpg

My wants:
LE Pins
DSF Pins
Rapunzel
Ariel
Giselle
Facilier
Maleficent
Ursula
Stained Glass
Pins on cards

Dislikes:
Hidden Mickeys
Fab 5
Non LE Pins
Scrappers/Fantasy
Too much wording

Thanks for the interest so far :)

Nice bids so far ;)

Please remember to include whether you are bidding on the set as a whole or individual pins. I'm assuming your both bidding on the set lol. Also if you can...please tell me if the pins you are offering come on a card or not.
Thanks everyone,
Happy Bidding and Good Luck

You did Pixie...bump riftrat didn't....I'm sure he's bidding on the set as a whole...

LoL @ Pixie posting exactly the same time as me lol. Get out of my head :p

Leaderboard so far:
1. PsychoPixie w/ Oliver UK pin & Hook (Love the Oliver pin & The villain set that Hook comes from is awesome!)
2. RiftRatStreetRat w/ NBC Marquee - would be the first NBC DSF pin I have :)

Anyone else for Sleeping Beauty UK dancing pin & Aurora & Maleficent V&V pin?
Auction ends Monday!

Good luck everyone and thanks for the great bids.

Reminder: Both pins are new on cards. Feel free to bid as you like...I like LE pins on cards, but have fun. This is DPF! :)

Trying a midday bump. I'm shocked this auction isn't getting more action. Does no one like Aurora? LoL

A UK pin on top of that! Come on everyone show "Sleeping Beauty" some love ;)

Auction ends TONIGHT at 9 PM (PST).

Hey Everyone,
There's a little less than 8 hours until this auction ends. Don't forget to bid! These are great pins; both are brand new on their original cards. Would be a great addition to any collection or would make for great traders. I'm a little shocked this auction has only had 2 bids! Idk if its because there are so many auctions or because I'm still relatively new, but this will probably be my last auction in a while since I seem to not get any action on any of my threads. I hope we can see at least one more bid in tonight.
Good Luck Everyone

Aren't they?

Zzzzzz.....sorry I have narcolepsy and a bit of short-term memory loss. What did you say? LoL Just kidding :p

Dory_zps20184554.jpg

I look forward to seeing both of your bids :) I would love for these 2 pins to go to a forever home. The only reason I have them up in a trade auction is because I have an extra of the UK pin and I wasn't able to complete the V&V set and because I'm a completists I figure let someone else enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back