• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2011 Halloween Time Jumbo Pin FYI......

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 Halloween Time Jumbo Pin FYI......

Guy the Ghoul

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Everyone probably figured that this Halloween Time Jumbo Pin with Walt at the hub with pumpkins was only released at Disneyana already, but I wasn't aware of that, so when I went to DLR on Sept. 17th, the day of the release, I went to Westward Ho, then LGMSC to ask about it and they didn't even know what I was talking about. Finally a CM called a lead and I was informed they were being sold only at Disneyana! I wish the cm's had better info to tell guests instead of me waiting while they search the stockroom for a pin that isn't even there! I 'm glad I got it, it's a beautiful jumbo pin! And the NBC HMH items were cool too! Got the stack of presents and the bone wreath, very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back