• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2011 Hidden Mickey's at Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like some of the sets (Alice/Retro D/Retro Icons), but some of these Hidden Mickeys look kinda like the same old same old. You can only do the alphabet so many times... Although I do like how they are doing different characters that aren't normally seen in pins, it's too bad that Disney feels that they have to slap a letter on the pin in order to make it something that traders will want.

But at least it is better than the Figment expression squares that all has the same Figment face!

Hey, me and my girlfriend have year passes to Disney World and live like 5 minutes away and was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading WDW pins for DLR pins. We basically want all the pins from DLR(2 sets of Alice and Alphabet) and was wondering if anyone was willing to trade and help us out for when these new pins come out. So if anyone is willing to help us out just let me know.

Thanks,
Goob

Mickey fire breathing dragon pins

Does anyone know when the Mickey fire breathing dragon pins were released. And how were they purchased?

Just back from a cruise with my hubby. Haven't been online for more than a week! I like the alphabet & I can see my wants list increasing! Please lmk if anyone is going to DLR when they are out and would be willing to get some for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back