• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2012 POMH Pins . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 POMH Pins . . . .

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Hey guys . . . after much thought and deliberation I need to let you know that I will be unable to pick up POMH pins for people for the foreseeable future. With working two jobs 6-7 days a week 8-15 hours a day I just do not have the time to devote to it.

It is a lot of work to coordinate with so many people, battle on the release date, and then package and mail them all. I wanted to make sure to let you all know this early so that you have plenty of time to make arrangements to get your pins thru other avenues. I hope everyone enjoyed the pins that I got for them this year!!!! If you ever need anything other than POMH pins please just ask.

You did such a great job this year and a lot of hard work! I'm sure everyone will be more than understanding.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and effort Crystal :) I can't believe you managed to help out for so long

Crystal,
You are such a wonderful person and we all understand how stressful it can be to feel like you HAVE to do something. I appreciate all you did for me this year and I have really enjoyed the pins you purchased on my behalf. Thank you so much. You are appreciated by us all.

Thanks so much for helping me out with my POMH pins last year. I think we all completely understand. Have to admit, I was surprised you carried on with it for as long as you did. Must've been very stressful and tiring!

I was thinking about giving up on them this year due to the expense and I think this is a sign. XD

Anyway, thanks for all your help with all the pins you got me (and for getting me started on Beloved Tales!) It's been very much appreciated. :)

Thank you for doing it for us for that long :) I hope you will still manage to make some time for R & R with your busy schedule.

Thank you again for all your help with these pins. I can't imagine all the time, effort and searching that you put into this for us--it's been greatly appreciated.
Happy pin trading!:cheshire:

Thank you so much Crystal for picking these pins up for me this year! You have always done an amazing job with picking them out & so great of you to do this "just because" & to not expect or want anything in return. I dont blame you for not wanting to do it anymore because of the time, effort, & also nasty comments made about you on this forum for doing this favor for people. Thanks again for all your hard work, I wouldnt have been able to get all of them in this series if it wasnt for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back