• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know with the villains, you just got one bag when you preordered the whole set of six dolls. At least, that happened to my friend Jenn! Not sure if that is the "norm" but that is what happened with her.

And I absolutely cannot believe it...but my doll guardian angel has been looking over me. I MAY have a D23 Snow White coming my way...so my friend's wait may not have been for nothing!!! I still cannot get over it! Thank you so much! I cried, I squealed, I jumped up and down...I cannot wait to have this beauty in my hands! I hope that whoever else is looking still finds one for a decent price! I will do my best to help anyone if I see one!

Congratulations! I really, really hope that it happens for you! Based on all of the pictures, D23 DFDC Snow White looks great.

Congratulations! I really, really hope that it happens for you! Based on all of the pictures, D23 DFDC Snow White looks great.

Congratulations ElysionsPrincess! Looking forward to your review of her!

Thank you both so much...I feel a little guilty though, reading some other stories, where people waited longer than my friend and still didn't get one either! I would like to personally be a lookout scout with the remainder of my summer for anyone who missed out and is looking for her. If you are looking, please let me know, and I will do my best to try and hunt one down for you! Its not much, but it is all I can do. Unless someone has any other ideas, I would be glad to hear them!!

Well.....after seeing the different couple sets at the Disney Store at D23 (and Erika's sad face), I decided to pre-order all of them for her. She couldn't believe it (and my bank didn't either for a second...haha) but we're both pretty excited to get that whole set in soon!!!!

Oo, congrats ElysionPrincess! Really, really hope it goes through and you get your doll set!

Also, seems that despite having a separate listing, the bag is unavailable just on its own. If someone doesn't want the gift bag, let me know? Depending on the price, I'd like to buy one to use as a neat reusable birthday bag for me and my sister.

Here's hoping everything works with this website.

I am not pursuing the pre-order, but I am after the lithos at least. We'll see what else pops up for sale.

I wasn't going for the whole set initially but I don't wanna miss out:/ Also, after seeing the D23 photos of the set, I really like all of them. Even Snow White!! Initially I wasn't interested in her or belle and the beast

it didn't happen to me. It just an experience from a person on tumblr i wanted to share. I'm french, so no way i'll be able to go there. But when I read what happened to her , i had to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.