• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2014 Disney Store Holiday Plush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Disney Store Holiday Plush!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Thoughts?

tumblr_nct4yobnzI1qikel5o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4yobnzI1qikel5o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4yobnzI1qikel5o3_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4yobnzI1qikel5o4_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4yobnzI1qikel5o5_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4yobnzI1qikel5o6_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4yobnzI1qikel5o7_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4wa8sKd1qikel5o10_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4wa8sKd1qikel5o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4wa8sKd1qikel5o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4wa8sKd1qikel5o3_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4wa8sKd1qikel5o4_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4wa8sKd1qikel5o5_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4wa8sKd1qikel5o6_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4wa8sKd1qikel5o7_500.jpg
tumblr_nct4wa8sKd1qikel5o8_500.jpg

More info and items at: http://www.disneystore.com/toys/plush/holiday/mn/1000267+1000882/

Last edited:
I absolutely love the Pascal! I got last years Christmas Pascal, makes me really want this one ha ha. Haven't seen it on UK site yet though.

I have been trying to buy the Elf Olaf beanie on the UK DS site but everytime I try it's sold out :C Stupid Frozen!

I think they're really cute! Does anyone know if at least some of these are the same that are available in Disney Parks, or will they have different ones? I ask because last year I bought a beautifully dressed Minnie in a light gold/burgandy victorian style dress for the holidays at Disneyland and not sure if Disney Parks will have something different than online this year.

I really like the Stitch one but I usually don't buy holiday plushes.

I usually don't either, so I typically don't give them out as gifts, but I might for this one. He seems very huggable.

I love the Minnie in her pjs! I got last years holiday Minnie in a gold dress. Love the stitch one. Pascal was out last year as well.

The little Figaro plush is the cherry on top of the PJ's. They did a great job with the pattern on the PJs too.

I really want Holiday Tink!

Likewise! Doing the Pointsetta I think was a great idea to keep incorporating nature into Tink's designs.

I absolutely love the Pascal! I got last years Christmas Pascal, makes me really want this one ha ha. Haven't seen it on UK site yet though.

I have been trying to buy the Elf Olaf beanie on the UK DS site but everytime I try it's sold out :C Stupid Frozen!

D: Silly Frozen. But hopefully they will keep bringing them in. There's still plenty of time until Christmas!

The Christmas Peas in a Pod are the cutest thing ever!!

That one is my favorite of the group. :')

I think they're really cute! Does anyone know if at least some of these are the same that are available in Disney Parks, or will they have different ones? I ask because last year I bought a beautifully dressed Minnie in a light gold/burgandy victorian style dress for the holidays at Disneyland and not sure if Disney Parks will have something different than online this year.

I'd hope the ones they advertise as "Official Disney Parks Product" will be in the Parks instead of just having them for the online store. As for the others, it's a toss-up, but I'd bet on yes. :)

(Sorry for replying to you all I'm particularly chatty today.)

Last edited:
I love the Stitch and classic Pooh resembling plush! I'm just running out of room for all this cute stuff lol

Uh oh... wish I didn't look in this thread. I must have those christmas peas in a pod :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back