• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2014 Epcot Pin Event Details Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Epcot Pin Event Details Posted

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
It's more like what we're used to.

http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/events/imagination-gala-trading-event/?instance_id=

Cost: Friday & Saturday event $140 (includes $30 gift card); Vinylmation Sunday $70 (includes $15 gift card)

Breakfast: Pins - Friday $45, Vinyls - Sunday $45

No Dessert package. Regular event runs 9:30-6:00

EVENT PACKAGES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Imagination Gala – Pin Trading Showcase Package
Epcot® – World ShowPlace
September 5 – 6, 2014 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Admission to the Pin Trading Showcase Package is $140 per Guest.
EVENT ADMISSION INCLUDES:

• [*=left]Opportunity to pre-purchase select themed merchandise designed for the event
    [*=left]Pin Trading activities and games
    [*=left]Silent Auction of pre-production pins, artist proof pins and more
    [*=left]Opportunity to trade for specially designed pins produced for Imagination Gala – Pin Trading Showcase
    [*=left]Meet Disney Pin Merchandisers
    [*=left]Artist Signings with Disney Design Group Artists
    [*=left]One (1) $30 Disney Gift Card
    [*=left]Limited Edition Commemorative Gifts
Ticket Sales and Event Registration begins on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern.The number of packages available is limited and available while supplies last on a first come, first served basis. Theme Park admission to Epcot® is not included, however is required to participate in this event. Event package and content are not subject to discounts.

SPECIAL EXPERIENCES FOR THE 2014 IMAGINATION GALA EVENT
Purple Carpet Pin Breakfast
Epcot® – World ShowPlace
Friday, September 5, 2014
8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Breakfast admission is $45 per Guest and includes the following:

• Exclusive breakfast buffet with beverages
  • Exclusive trading time inside the Imagination Gala venue from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
  • Exclusive Imagination Gala breakfast pin

In order to register for the Purple Carpet Pin Breakfast, Guests must also be registered for the Imagination Gala Pin Trading Showcase. The Purple Carpet Pin Breakfast is not available to Guests who only register for the Vinylmation™ Showcase event. Package limited to availability No Discounts will be offered in conjnction with this package.
Ticket Sales Event Registration begins on Tuesday, April, 22, 2014 at 1:00p.m. Eastern.
Guests may register for the Purple Carpet Pin Breakfast online while purchasing the Pin Trading Showcase event ticket.The number of packages available is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Theme park admission is not included, however is required to participate in this event.
Imagination Gala – Vinylmation™ Showcase Package
Epcot® – World ShowPlace
September 7, 2014
9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Admission to the Vinylmation™ Showcase Package is $70 per Guest.

• Opportunity to pre-purchase select themed merchandise designed for the event
  • Vinylmation™ Trading Activities and Games
  • Silent Auction featuring a variety of Vinylmation™ items
  • Opportunity to trade for specially designed Vinylmation™ items produced for the Imagination Gala – Disney Vinylmation™ Showcase
  • Meet Disney Vinylmation™ Merchandiser
  • Artists Signings with Disney Design Group Artists
  • One (1) $15 Gift Card
  • Limited Edition Commemorative Gift
Event Registration begins on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern
The number of packages available is limited and available while supplies last on a first come, first serve basis. Theme Park admission to Epcot® is not included, however is required to participate in this event. Package limited to availability. Event package and content are not subject to discounts.
Imagination Gala – Vinylmation™ Showcase Package
Epcot® – World ShowPlace
September 7, 2014
9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Admission to the Vinylmation™ Showcase Package is $70 per Guest.

• Opportunity to pre-purchase select themed merchandise designed for the event
  • Vinylmation™ Trading Activities and Games
  • Silent Auction featuring a variety of Vinylmation™ items
  • Opportunity to trade for specially designed Vinylmation™ items produced for the Imagination Gala – Disney Vinylmation™ Showcase
  • Meet Disney Vinylmation™ Merchandiser
  • Artists Signings with Disney Design Group Artists
  • One (1) $15 Gift Card
  • Limited Edition Commemorative Gift
Event Registration begins on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern
The number of packages available is limited and available while supplies last on a first come, first serve basis. Theme Park admission to Epcot® is not included, however is required to participate in this event. Package limited to availability. Event package and content are not subject to discounts.

Last edited:
I'm excited as this might be the first pin trading event I can attend. I was kind of hoping there would be a Saturday only option as I can't get off work to attend on Friday. I'm a little torn about the cost, though, especially as I can only attend one day. I really love Figment and the theme for this event sounds perfect. I don't have a lot to of pins to trade with other guests so I'd primarily go for the pin boards, meeting others, and the pins that could be purchased. I'd love to hear others opinions and experiences attending these events - did you have fun, was it too stressful, were the people nice (I've met some not so nice people in WDW). Do they typically show off the pins before registration opens? That might help me decide, too.

Oh Brian...you may be in serious trouble...depending on what you count as a "Figment" pin...

There is now a post on the Disney Parks Blog about the event. Just the same details, but there is a picture of a Maleficent pin and a Si & Am Vinylmation set.

When you click on the link, the pin has a little gold emblem on it...of Figment. If that's on all the pins...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...agination-gala-a-magic-carpet-event-at-epcot/

If it's just the symbol for the event (The Golden Figment) I don't feel the need to collect them. Thank heavens! :D

Uggh- Could Disney just put registration after my wedding and not before.. Now gotta figure out how to scrape up an extra $350 bucks to get us both registered the same week I need to be paid in full on everything for the wedding-

Glad they went back to the 'old style' with 2 days pins though

-em

Yippee! Really glad they went back to the old format. We will be going! We also have 2 kids and 2 friends that would love to be sponsored to go, so if you cannot make it but want to control the RSP and get the free gifts, PM me and I can let you know how it works. They just want to go to trade pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back