• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2014 Wave A Hidden Mickey pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from two weeks at WDW - not a Pascal to be found, except from Scoop, who had a few APs. (I traded with him for the yellow AP! Aah!!)
Scoop also said that he and others were totally aware of the scrapper situation occurring before the real pins even hit cast lanyards, and how there were fake DLR HMs on WDW cast lanyards already... so sad!!

We searched EVERYWHERE ... all four parks, Downtown Disney, resorts... Nada. The heroes parking lot signs were a bit easier to come by, I was able to trade for the Woody one, and purchased Rapunzel from a FL seller I've used before on eBay. I actually really like these parking lot sign pins, both the heroes and the villains set.

I was really pleased to tell just how easy it is to spot scrappers on these. The Woody pin looks like it could be an OE carded pin - even Mickey-head print on the back, two nubs, super shiny and a good weight/feel to them. (Based on some of the other, older HMs that don't have all those details.) Happy hunting, everyone!

I actually like the Simba one, but I think I won't trade for it online now just because of the fakes being out before the real ones. It's really sad.

Through trading at WDW I've found two chaser pascals, a yellow pascal, two chaser Mulan parking lot signs and a Peter Pan parking lot sign - they are definitely out in the parks now!! Had the most luck at DAK

I was in WDW this weekend and was able to find a bunch of these. I ended up with the regular and chaser Nemo sketch pad, hola and ciao from the Small World set, blue and chaser Pascal, Peter Pan parking sign, two Rapunzel parking signs (can trade 1) and two Sleepy from the seven dwarfs (can trade one). They all look real to me. Every cast member I traded with said they had just gotten them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guest relations has them at DCA. was just there. they are the hottest things people are trying to trade hidden mickey but want something more of value. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back