• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 D23 Expo exclusive and specific merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 D23 Expo exclusive and specific merchandise

ethanwa

New DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Can we start a thread here posting all of the known 2015 D23 Expo exclusive merchandise? Picture please. Stuff like Hallmark Itty Bitty's, Once Upon a Time dolls, etc etc.

Hallmark has announced that they will be selling a LE Wedding Cinderella and Prince Charming Itty Bittys, commemorating the 65th anniversary of the Walt Disney animated classic. (LE size has not been revealed) Set will sell for $20.00.

Read more: D23 EXPO: Hallmark Exclusive Limited Edition Itty Bittys First Look - Stitch Kingdom

Hallmark also announced that a special black and white variant of their 2013 "The Band Concert" ornament based off the Mickey Mouse short of the same name would be sold at D23 to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the original short.

D23-BandConcert-1QMP4093.jpg

Hallmark also announced that a special black and white variant of their 2013 "The Band Concert" ornament based off the Mickey Mouse short of the same name would be sold at D23 to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the original short.

Oh wow! :D I hope these don't become too expensive on the secondary market; this is my favorite Mickey Mouse short and I'd love to own it.

Anyone know if the red jasmine variant will be therw?

No not yet sadly. Disney probably won't reveal her until the day of the expo or during the merchandise preview night that is supposed to be happening tomorrow. She might not even be real seeing she was just a rumor, but she had a lot of evidence supporting her existence.

It's about Mickey Mouse Shorts.... Steamboat Willie Tsum Tsum Set (exclusive and limited to D23 I guess).

This is Pete Tsum Tsum and I guess they will get also a black and white Mickey Mouse (I will die for... :-()

CMKGQE5UkAAFryT.jpg

Exclusive Tsum Tsum Box are gonna be worse than I thought... and mooooooore expensive....

Does anyone have a link to any website at all that has compiled a full list of all the merchandise sold / revealed at D23? I saw a Baymax set somewhere that I can't find any info on. Plus I just wanted to have a look at everything at once not sift through a zillion pictures of red Jasmine xD

I saw that Baymax too!! It was a set with three Baymax... But can not remember where... Let me take a look ;-)
No idea about where to find everything but I would like to know too!!

Were any LE Tsum Tsum sets other than Pinocchio, Steamboat Willie, and Fantasia released as D23 Exclusives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back