• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*** 2016 New Hidden Mickey pins???? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** 2016 New Hidden Mickey pins???? ***

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- Anyone have any info on when/if any new hidden Mickey pins will be released? Thanks

Aww :( We're going to WDW in late September so I was hoping to see new HM by then. Although I'm still not done collecting the Candy Apple set from last year, so I guess I could keep working on that.

Aww :( We're going to WDW in late September so I was hoping to see new HM by then. Although I'm still not done collecting the Candy Apple set from last year, so I guess I could keep working on that.
Which ones are you missing?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have Cheshire, Mickey, Minnie, Rainbow and Olaf to trade.
PM me if you are interested in any of these? (Especially if you have Disneyland 2015 Wave B traders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back