• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases

What is the LE of it? It's gorgeous!

Wow love this pin this is the statute that's on the grass bank in front of the castle at dlp I wonder if they will be doing the whole statutes as there is also a lion king one astrocats there are others but can remember

Zootopia pins available this weekend though AMC Stubs:

Flash is a 1/20 chance.

Info posted by Chris Seesselberg on Facebook.

Wow love this pin this is the statute that's on the grass bank in front of the castle at dlp I wonder if they will be doing the whole statutes as there is also a lion king one astrocats there are others but can remember

Yes it is! don't heard about if they will have others or not though just that one, so maybe will see

GUYS GUYS GUYS! MORE Zootopia pins!! xD These are from Hong Kong Disneyland.

(PC: @wendysdisneyland on IG)

So adorable! I want all of them!

EDIT: Oh, man, the Nick & Judy pin is a slider! They rock back and forth! @wendysdisneyland posted a video! xD

Last edited:
And YES! I've made myself wait an extra week to watch Zootopia so I could get those AMC pins, lol. Hope I get both Nick and Judy!

Oh wow, I think those HKDL Zootopia pins are my favorite Zootopia pins released so far! Gonna need to track those down.

Also need to find this, which was a giveaway from Disney Store for an event last weekend:

It's got a brooch-style pin back.

Omg!! I love it! Do we have a date? Or it'll come out randomly?

Hong Kong has a lot of great pins!

I'm also starting to like the AMC pins, even though I never thought I would like that style...

Anyone know the edition size of the Alice Character Connection Pins releasing on 3/17? Is it LE 900?
That's how the Lilo and Stitch ones were, so I would assume. But neither the blog nor the flyer mention it. :/

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Whew, nothing I need this coming month.

Those Timeless Tales pins, tho...hopefully they'll release one for a movie I collect! They look so pretty!

Am I the only one who thought the Maleficent/Aurora pin looked like something from Wicked? Kinda has an Elphaba/Glinda vibe. I'll definitely be trying for both Timeless Tales and Snow White PODH... my wallet may hate me, but my pin book will be happy.

Yes!! That's exactly what I thought!! Hahah!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.