• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
New HKDL Easter egg pins!

(PC: @wendysdisneyland on IG)

Quote from @wendysdisneyland on IG:

I love Sorcerer Mickey and the Inside Out eggs! xD Who do you think the mystery egg will be? ...I want Nick or Judy, haha. ^^

Last edited:
Hrngg...gonna need those Joy and Sadness eggs! And the mystery one, depending on which character it is.

New HKDL Easter egg pins!

(PC: @wendysdisneyland on IG)

Quote from @wendysdisneyland on IG:

I love Sorcerer Mickey and the Inside Out eggs! xD Who do you think the mystery egg will be? ...I want Nick or Judy, haha. ^^

Remember when you were a kid and the idea of a "mystery" or surprise toy was the best thing ever? I miss those days. Everytime I see the word "mystery" in regards to upcoming Disney pins, my heart seems to stutter in a bad, panicky, not-so-fun kind of way. :-/

Raikipins, I'll hope for a Judy or Nick mystery egg pin, too, since I don't collect them. :bigthumb:

Update from odpt.com: Disney has pulled the Rivers of Light pin and the Timeless Tales pins (Little Mermaid at DLR and Up at WDW) from this month's releases.

Last edited:
Update from odpt.com: Disney has pulled the Rivers of Light pin and the Timeless Tales pins (Little Mermaid at DLR and Up at WDW) from this month's releases.
Boo. :/ I hope RoL doesn't premier during to the summer, when my AP is blocked.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

New Zootopia pin pack from the Japan Disney Store!

http://disneypinsblog.com/disney-store-japan-zootopia-pins/

I want Nick! And maybe Judy, but I'm not as crazy about Judy's stylized design. The badge chaser is nice too~

Also, there's a new Diamond Celebration starter set that comes with a lanyard and 8 pins (Ariel, Rapunzel, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Elsa, Mowgli & King Louie, Nemo, and Simba with his leaf mane).

https://instagram.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn...35/12976670_1822848377942602_1846068182_n.jpg

^ There's a link to the image (PC: @jclovesdisneypins on IG) since we seem to be having problems posting pictures right now. Also, @simbapins on IG has better, more upclose pictures of the pins.

purplemandms - I had the very same thought when I saw the Pocket Princess-esque pins. I'm so happy to learn that they are done by the same designer! I love them!

Same here! I was over the moon that the artist for Pocket Princess is getting some well deserved recognition. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

And that, you know, the retail on most of them wasn't in the triple digits...

Preach!

But, maybe, maybe this means we'll see some more AM pins. If they did OE pins in her art style people would flip out and buy them out. Speaking of AM, I need to see if the new Disney Princesses comic book she's doing is out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.