• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
The Good Dinosaur VIP ticket pins from El Capitan have arrived. They've changed the style from the slider ticket pin to a movie poster.

Photo credit to Mark Heard on Facebook (I believe he's markheardjr on here).

Zootopia VIP tickets are now on sale at El Cap. The design will be revealed in March when people get their pins.

I hope that whole birthstone series is previewed soon! I also hope it's a girl I love in July. Normally I dislike most July things (rubies are kind of the worst) but I can hope!

Why are they just now coming out? Were they delayed for some reason? Kind of a cool new design. I wonder if the next ones will be like that or different.

I saw these awesome open edition hearts. Never seen them before & I guess in time for Valentine's Day? I really hope they add more couples ... Like oh I don't know ... *cough*Aladdin*cough*

Why are they just now coming out? Were they delayed for some reason? Kind of a cool new design. I wonder if the next ones will be like that or different.

There was a manufacturing delay.

I'm on the fence about whether I like this style or the slider style more. I have my ticket reserved already for Zootopia, so we'll see if this is a permanent style change or if it was just for Good Dinosaur.

I collect up pins but this love heart pin looks like a scrapper pin Ellie's hair isn't red! And Carl's hair doesn't seem the right colour either it doesn't help with a green background through

her hair is a warm brown colour

Last edited:
I was at Disneyland last night and found that they had this Tsum Tsum pin set! It looks to be the same as the set from Hong Kong last year (pin pics 108277) but now they are available in the US!

Here's the pins from the Star Wars Marathon Weekend,
The 5k and 10k are flat pins, the rebel challenge medal has a spinner element in the middle with artoo on the reverse. There is no spinner to the yavin medal and the rest of the pins are pin on pin

Last edited:
New OE pins at the parks!

(PC: Robert Maier on fb)

First Zootopia park pin! It's so cute! xD I kinda want it.

Edit - I do want it, lol. I'm very much looking forward to Zootopia! xD

Last edited:
That's the first time i've seen a park pack with anything i like and i love every pin in it! What month was that one? Soooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.