• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw on FB that there's a new DMC Evil Queen pin to coincide with Snow White's blu-ray release from the vault. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope that whole birthstone series is previewed soon! I also hope it's a girl I love in July. Normally I dislike most July things (rubies are kind of the worst) but I can hope!

Disneylifestylers on Instagram previewed the birthstone series today. July is...the only Disney woman I would never want a pin of so that went about as well as expected. :(
It's a bummer for me that Ariel embodies most of the cliches for July (the beach, summer clothes, the color red, TLM even has a fireworks scene!) but she's never used for it.

Last edited:
Disneylifestylers on Instagram previewed the birthstone series today. July is...the only Disney woman I would never want a pin of so that went about as well as expected. :(
It's a bummer for me that Ariel embodies most of the cliches for July (the beach, summer clothes, the color red, TLM even has a fireworks scene!) but she's never used for it.

Is Snow for January? I always expect them to bump Pocahontas, Merida, and Mulan for these kinds of sets, but if they bump Snow White again, that would just be weird.

Weird that they didn't show January. But Aurora is October, so that's nice. :) Also Anna for September (for my mom, this is also happy). are these going to be limited edition, limited release, or open?

Are they all released already, or are they letting them out one at a time? From the comments it seems they are already released.

Someone just posted on Facebook that they are all available and they are OE. They did not have a picture of January though...Maybe quality issues?

I don't see why they need to bump Mulan, Merida, and Pocahontas if they're going to use a character as obscure (and not particularly family friendly) as Jessica Rabbit. I would feel less salty about this as a July birthday holder if they at least had mixed in more non Princesses in the line-up. Jessica sticks out like a sore thumb with Mary Poppins also weirdly subbing in.

^ Jessica (along with Tink and Stitch) used to be among the most popular pin characters and used to always be included in such sets. Mary Poppins, however, is a pleasant surprise!

^ Jessica (along with Tink and Stitch) used to be among the most popular pin characters and used to always be included in such sets. Mary Poppins, however, is a pleasant surprise!

LOL, Jabberwocky! I read this and my mind automatically supplied the underlying "Back in the day". :rofl: Sally and Jack used to be a hot number, too. ;)

The new Magical Mystery series is out too.

12592244_745294398936161_3202527773811026257_n.jpg

(Photo by Robert Maier on Facebook)

Oh bah. July is the only one not on Pinpics for some reason, so I was hoping it'd be someone I want, since that's my month. I don't collect Jessica and I don't particularly want pins of her. I wish it had been Mulan. Or Alice.

Wonder if they're releasing the Calendars in order of when the Pixar movies were released? So I guess that would make it: Toy Story, Bug's life, Monsters, Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, Brave, Inside Out, and The Good Dinosaur. Since Pixar is my main fandom I feel some longing.

Remember, in regards to the birthstone series. If these are open edition, they should make there way to the WDW Parks Shopping App. So, especially for US residents that can use the app, don't overpay on the secondary market.

I don't see them on the App now, but Inventory is going on down at WDW right now and so I don't know how that may affect adding new products. I expect to see a lot of new product added in about a month.

New cross stitch pin set at Magic Kingdom! Don't know if it's also at Disneyland as well, but I don't see why not?

12534582_463649733821896_644915418_n.jpg

(PC: @little_pinloverr on IG)

Now if they would only release some new cross stitch designs. Not that I'm caught up with the ones that have already been released. But definitely need those. Especially since it has Dumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back