• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2017 Small World Holiday: Ireland

SOLD! 2017 Small World Holiday: Ireland

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I decided to start a small but exquisite side collection; help me complete it! :D

Some pins are missing from PinPics, so I'm adding images here. I'm looking for:

628b49c30f5900fd62642e2dc4a0e178.jpg

2017: Ireland

370219254a8715025a8caed98fe37b59.jpg

My PinPics is the same as here (Addicted to Alice Pins, with the spaces between words). If we have a match, please drop me a PM! If we don't but you're willing to trade for new traders, let me know! If we've got absolutely nada but you are willing to sell, I can do that too!

Thanks for looking, and thanks in advance for any and all help in finishing these sets!

Last edited:
@Addicted to Alice Pins

I have the entire set 2017 and got them right when they were released. I can send pictures of the backs. I’m pretty sure that the Polynesia pin has been scrapped. There are way too many being sold for a LE 200 pin and have been sold since the set released. I’d be careful with that one. I haven’t noticed anything hinky with the rest in the set.

There's a gal who has it in the other for sale/wanted portion of the forum and is trading for scrappers (so if you have any you want to get rid of)...

@Addicted to Alice Pins

I have the entire set 2017 and got them right when they were released. I can send pictures of the backs. I’m pretty sure that the Polynesia pin has been scrapped. There are way too many being sold for a LE 200 pin and have been sold since the set released. I’d be careful with that one. I haven’t noticed anything hinky with the rest in the set.

If you could send me a picture of the back of that one (Polynesia) when you have time, I'd appreciate it. I've seen multiples of that pin listed for $4.99, so it's definitely dicey. Mine is coming from a reputable source, but it never hurts to double-check. Thanks! (PS: Got any doubles to trade? Ha ha.)

If you could send me a picture of the back of that one (Polynesia) when you have time, I'd appreciate it. I've seen multiples of that pin listed for $4.99, so it's definitely dicey. Mine is coming from a reputable source, but it never hurts to double-check. Thanks! (PS: Got any doubles to trade? Ha ha.)
I just went through my traders and I do have several doubles. I’ll send you pictures.

Got some trades in the works for a couple of these. Updated first post. Still eager to complete these sets (although I realize that convention thingie in California is a big distraction right now :D .)

Guuuyyyssssssss! Thanks to some incredible people on this forum, I've been able to add these pins to my new collection ... which means I only need TWO more!!!

4f1b5eab3e7d1afd448dfd4417e1abfb.jpg

Thank you to @maiarebecca and @AlaskanMalamute for the great trades, and to @krand1276 and @slbrabham for the amazing zaps!

SO ... who has Ireland and India to trade?! ;)

6dd7193656f78c46a8a629040752d569.jpg

Not yet. Saw one on eBay a week or two ago but 99.99999% sure it was a scrapper. :/ Stock photo, seller had two to sell in a single listing, from Hong Kong ... So now I have to be extra careful. Last pin for my entire Small World collection, too (not just this set)!

Not yet. Saw one on eBay a week or two ago but 99.99999% sure it was a scrapper. :/ Stock photo, seller had two to sell in a single listing, from Hong Kong ... So now I have to be extra careful. Last pin for my entire Small World collection, too (not just this set)!
Wait are you going to be a completist?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wait are you going to be a completist?

AHAHAHAHA. I don't do that madness (bless anyone who does). No, my new theme is "small but exquisite," so I will be completing the very limited selection of Small World pins that I decided I should own. But I have zero patience, so this one outlier is driving me to distraction! :p

AHAHAHAHA. I don't do that madness (bless anyone who does). No, my new theme is "small but exquisite," so I will be completing the very limited selection of Small World pins that I decided I should own. But I have zero patience, so this one outlier is driving me to distraction! :p
I was extremely concerned for your financial state for a second there, there are SO many Small World pins.

Back