• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Animation Celebration Pin Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Animation Celebration Pin Previews
Ugh, why does DSF hate me so?

And parks. Ye gods how I love that WDW hidden mickey Wonderland set. Like crazy love them. But it's not gonna be fun begging for folks to help me try to complete the set! :(
I know the feeling, believe me I know the feeling. I think I'm getting off relatively easily 'just' collecting Cheshire. But I'll be at WDW for a little bit in December and January. If I find any of the Wonderland set, you know I'll help you out. :)

I know the feeling, believe me I know the feeling. I think I'm getting off relatively easily 'just' collecting Cheshire. But I'll be at WDW for a little bit in December and January. If I find any of the Wonderland set, you know I'll help you out. :)
Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back