• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I’m a Disneyland native, and I have never been to Epcot or seen The Three Caballeros so perhaps I’m underestimating the glory that is Mexican Donald!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is wonderful! I hobbled on a bad ankle post race for a picture with him.

man, i wish they gave 3 to exchange with. mine has a little smudge on the pot but the one they offered was even worse
That's bad, it's not fair cause the drawer has the rejects. I asked for them to pick farther in the drawer and he said they're all the same, and wouldn't do it

Kitty collectors, GO GO GO!

I will also say Crickee is adorable. Good job!

I normally collect Muppet PTD, but I think I'm going to pass on Walter. Apparently, I'm only collecting old-school (Muppet Show) Muppets. Good to know! Got to get Berlioz though! Here kitty kitty...

Status
Not open for further replies.