• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018
Yay! I have made my 'mail' request for Miguel. I think I should be in time, but will wait and see. :)

That Evinrude is super cute! When I'm in a hurry, I still think of "Faster, Evinrude! Faster!"

Well, guess we're in luck!

48386578_2269206513130772_6826880147971375104_n.jpg

I’m sorry, I went to bed early and just saw this. For DSF releases I usually roll up in the last 5 minutes, though I always suggest closer to 4:30 for new release people who don’t have their bearings around Hollywood so you have plenty of time to find parking and get to the line.

Yes, Miguel sold out this morning early into the release (I got him, but by the time I left the store he was sold out and removed from the case).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back