• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
Congrats winners and thanks for running the lottery! Can’t wait to see what’s released on Saturday as surprise and PTD! Hope you pull a low number @timeerkat! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on vacation and just rushed to get my name on the list without reading all the details! Sorry!

No worries!

You can remove me from the Baymax marshmallow fluff list. Thanks.

Done.

@timeerkat , I'll check with sis, but I think she meant to say heroines cuties and not all cuties. I'll let you know later today.

Okie doke. If that's the case then the White Rabbit would go to @Arendelle . But I'll wait until confirmation to pass it on.

Regarding the new PTDs:

You may sign up for all three, but keep in mind that there is a VERY STRONG possibility that Stitch and Tigger will both sell out before I can get to the store tonight. I will get what I can, prioritizing Stitch and Tigger over Fflewddur.

If I'm permitted, I'm only requesting Stitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.