• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Mickey Mouse The Main Attraction

2022 Mickey Mouse The Main Attraction
I don’t fault the frustrations toward this series because there are SO many attractions at Disney to love, but I’ll probably still be watching this Mickey series due to my adoration of the guy :D

I cherry picked in Minnie Main Attractions so I’ll probably do the same here. I can see where Disney might have thought it was a cute take to have this be like an add on to the Minnie one. That Mickey can match the Minnie scheme and they can be a pair on the pin page together- they don’t have to be single riders so to speak.

But my biggest complaint and has been for the Covid era of Disney Store month to month releases is the inconsistency. The castles was a year series that I think has lasted two if my memory serves me… and unfinished. Minnie series limped to the end. Stitch, same I think? So it makes it very hard to be excited. I think making Mickey a whole year journey two years after Minnie was not the best timing decision but I suppose that has to do with pandemic issues more than purposed timing =\

ETA : Rather than making it a monthly thing it could have been just a ‘Completist MMMA’ tagline and put out as surprise Disney Store releases. They share the same initials!

I cannot let you malign the Castle Collection, hahaha. It was always supposed to be more than a year. It was announced as 10 releases, one every other month. So it should have taken 20 months to complete. The fact that it's taken 453 months and counting is just Disney being extra. (OK, it's pandemic supply and shipping issues, but my version sounds better.) :D

I cannot let you malign the Castle Collection, hahaha. It was always supposed to be more than a year. It was announced as 10 releases, one every other month. So it should have taken 20 months to complete. The fact that it's taken 453 months and counting is just Disney being extra. (OK, it's pandemic supply and shipping issues, but my version sounds better.) :D

I’m sorry it came off malignant! :p I love the castle series!! Clearly I misremembered the dates for it. All I was thinking of is that I was in a displaced apartment when I ordered the Cinderella journal and I think that was 2020 January. So I guess it’s good I feel like I’ve been home for ages since then :D

My point was more meant for the monthly series- they aren’t consistent enough for the ideas they are trying to play on. Mickey Main Attraction feels more like a dragged out add on than a cool new monthly. Still, I love the mouse so I’ll be watching and maybe my bank will like the dragging on ;)

I want to know the size of the Mickey pin. Will he be the same size of Minnie stand alone pin? I want to have all if they match. If Mickey is bigger and wont match that will make me very sad. But my wallet will be happier... :D

51834407274_d877ed7c7c_z_d.jpg

Yes, this posted this morning (pin only)
Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin – Pirates of the Caribbean – Limited Release

Yes, this posted this morning (pin only)
Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin – Pirates of the Caribbean – Limited Release
This pin is already shipping.

Color me very surprised that I got a tracking number for mine today! Has anyone see the Space Mountain pin for sale in the U.S.? I saw that it supposedly was available at Shanghai Disney, but haven't heard of it here yet.

The February Mickey as a Pirate looks very nice! I wonder why they are getting them overseas first?
In Disneyland Paris, they release the bag, ears and plush earlier for AP only . They're cheaper than Shopdisney and we have AP discount on it. I have no idea why they do these early release, but's it's very popular and appreciated. We also had the last designer dolls. I bet they're afraid to not sell out in EU (this is what's happening, except for bags)

For the Mickey Space Mountain pin, European Shopdisney didn't send them yet. They had a logistic problem and annouced they'll will be sent at the end of march

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
In Disneyland Paris, they release the bag, ears and plush earlier for AP only . They're cheaper than Shopdisney and we have AP discount on it. I have no idea why they do these early release, but's it's very popular and appreciated. We also had the last designer dolls. I bet they're afraid to not sell out in EU (this is what's happening, except for bags)

For the Mickey Space Mountain pin, European Shopdisney didn't send them yet. They had a logistic problem and annouced they'll will be sent at the end of march

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

How much is the AP discount? That is a great deal.

Back