• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23-Exclusive Hocus Pocus 2 Glow-in-the-Dark Pin – Limited Edition

I know and I am not sure how to tell the difference between the hot topic and boxlunch versions. I would believe they have the same pinback logos.
Loungefly did one (hot topic) and their back has crown waffle pattern on top half.

Uncas International did the one at boxlunch. They have the recycle symbol waffle pattern on the top half.

Pink a la mode sold a set from monogram.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone has opened the link on the Pinpics email that has info on new changes coming soon.
My email was hacked 2 weeks ago so I’m afraid to click on any links these days…..

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone has opened the link on the Pinpics email that has info on new changes coming soon.
My email was hacked 2 weeks ago so I’m afraid to click on any links these days…..

Thanks
I did. Took me to their site and an i formation page. Not much to it other than a lot of “New stuff coming! You’re going to love it!”

Thanks to DPB, there's a picture of this pin being released today!! So cute!

Star-Wars-Grogu-Dont-Play-Pin.jpeg

A TON of new pins added to ShopDisney today.
@mybabykelly It includes the Star Wars Family pin -- which features your favorite Jawas. :)

DEC - Halloween Wreaths #1 releasing on Thursday.

Includes - Evil Queen, Mother Gothel, Cruella, Gaston, Hades, and Jafar
LE 400 - $38.95 each

I'm so sorry you were hacked. :'(
I haven't received an email from PinPics. Curious what the changes will be.
I clicked the link and got a broken page from mailchimp. I was a little worried that it was a hack email in pinpics name, since it worked for someone else i will assume that the link expired before i got to it.

I clicked the link and got a broken page from mailchimp. I was a little worried that it was a hack email in pinpics name, since it worked for someone else i will assume that the link expired before i got to it.
Actually, the original email/link was the broken one. They sent an updated/corrected one.

If I'm not supposed to point this out, please let me know:

There are pictures of the villain wreaths on Disney Pin Blog now. I like the little details they put in the backgrounds. It looks like Gaston's decorations include beer barrels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back