• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSF/DSSH Pin Trader Delight Thread - Flip Watch!

329838525_1915594548786380_626347634566040498_n.jpg

I’ll update the front page when I’m at a computer, but there was a flip today!

Baloo, LE400
Yesss, LE300
Danny the Lamb, LE200

76caf569b771354de8b9755f22237bb4.jpg

Welp, I need that Danny the Lamb. If someone is going to do a pick up or gets one to trade, I’d love one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flippety flip time! Front page is updated.

347404795-6243357382414357-6812166516339420520-n.jpg

I can't get there until later tonight, and there's a trade event going on at El Cap in the meantime. I'm hoping Mei's LE400 status keeps her around until I can get there!

Sooo cute!!! That White Rabbit and Mei!!! Arggghh! Wish I still lived down there! I heard about the trade event! Hope your Mei is still there when you get there tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s possible she made a mistake somewhere since she didn’t really know what she was looking for? I would have predicted Mr. Mittens from Soul as the last one standing personally. Guess everyone bought a dog and a cat.
Nah, I can definitely see him being last.

But it would be a crime.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the Alameda Slim PTD and can share pics of the front and back please? (Wasn't sure if I needed to post this here or in the Wanted section).

Sorry for the delay in updating, I've been busy lately!

Updating the front page now. I have not heard that any have sold out yet.

Back