• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSF/DSSH Pin Trader Delight Thread - Flip Watch!

DSF/DSSH DSF/DSSH Pin Trader Delight Thread - Flip Watch!
I went back yesterday afternoon; as of around 4:30, only Ferb was left (I'm glad I decided to get Bo on the first day!) My guess is that he probably won't last very long and that he's only still there since most SoCal pin people are at D23.

d7b9b40ab7ef371529c4e5b14d9dfb65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long does it usually take for the new PTDs to come in?
They tend to put out the new flip anywhere from a few days to a few weeks after the previous set sells out. I'm not sure exactly when Ferb sold out since I didn't check in with DSF for awhile, so I don't know how much time has passed between actual sell out and today's release.

Woohoo, a new Robin Hood PTD! And the first duplicate Robin Hood character. It's nice to have a non-faked Tagalong PTD, but they need to free Mama Bunny already!

I'll update the front page in a bit.

I was there last week and the case was empty so it has been at least that long. Was able to snag Jack & Yen Sid today and will go back tomorrow to hopefully get Tagalong...but might be a long shot. Wish I could get an extra Jack but he'll be gone before the store closes today I bet.

Went this morning around opening and only Tagalong was left. Missed out on a second Jack to trade :( . Hopefully Tagalong sells out quickly so we can get another flip soon!

I got to DSF around 9:15 last night and it was down to just Tagalong. NBC was showing at El Cap so it’s not surprising Jack sold out yesterday. I missed out on a good trader but at least I got the one I needed for my collections!

I’ll update the front page later when I’m back at a computer.

As of about 3pm today Tagalong was still there. The shop was crazy crowded, more than I've ever seen it other than for pin releases or the old PTD immediate flip days.

Ate my words. Jack was sold out. Was going to go this morning thinking ptd’s are not as hyped as they once were but I thought wrong.

I thought Meg and Kida were huge characters but wasn’t the case. That made me think hype died down along with Studio store pins in general.

I thought Meg and Kida were huge characters but wasn’t the case. That made me think hype died down along with Studio store pins in general.

Kida sold out before the end of the day she flipped (went that evening and she was already gone). Meg didn’t sell out first day but she was LE400 and sold out I believe the next day. And didn’t have the benefit of the movie starring her playing at El Cap to have fans of hers already planning on coming out to Hollywood.

I do agree that DSSF pins, including PTDs, lose some of their hype. But it’s not fully gone, as this flip shows.

Back