• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
available February 7th at 7 AM pacific

01_peter-pan-pin_020123_1180w-600h.jpg
01_1180w-600h_tptf-pin_020223.jpg

Some new pins are on ShopDisney -- including this most amazing Mando/Grogu pin with the new starfighter!!!

And the Toy Story Cast/Family pin:

And a Jumbo pin that centers around a real dry-erase board. Not sure how I feel about that one . . .

So I'm not seeing evidence of new pins from the D23 MOG shopping day. Were there no pins? Anyone have the earlier shopping slots?

This was asked on FB and the responses indicated no new pins. Some previous releases that apparently didn't sell out entirely. I did see one mention of "some Epcot posters" but nothing more specific.

This was asked on FB and the responses indicated no new pins. Some previous releases that apparently didn't sell out entirely. I did see one mention of "some Epcot posters" but nothing more specific.
Okay, thanks! Sad for no new pins, but takes a little of that anxiety away...lol. now I can just go relaxed and shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back