• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts? These seem nice?

(Pic credit: Disneypinsblog)
204a0253f61fa7824c3aa7470fd01460.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
I do like them but so far none I need desperately

ShopDisney Releases

Pin of the Month: Captain America
Screenshot-2023-01-03-at-15.55.51.jpg

Marvel Valentines Mystery Set
Screenshot-2023-01-03-at-16.10.09.jpg

Peter Pan 70th pin
Screenshot-2023-01-03-at-16.03.59.jpg

Small World Mystery Set
Screenshot-2023-01-03-at-16.01.32.jpg

Screenshot-2023-01-03-at-16.01.22.jpg
Does anyone know why every time they put stitch on small world pins he looks so odd? I know it’s the styling of the characters but he always looks so much like..... well..... a fat dog lol. Not trying to fat shame you stitch I swear :stitch:

Are you going to try to get the set? I ordered more boxes than I care to admit but I’m going to try for the full set.If you (or anyone else) is trying to for the set too, I’d love to trade!
I ordered far too many Marvel Valentines boxes. I’m sure I’ll be looking to trade soon.

Does anyone know why every time they put stitch on small world pins he looks so odd? I know it’s the styling of the characters but he always looks so much like..... well..... a fat dog lol. Not trying to fat shame you stitch I swear :stitch:

....because in the attraction, he actually looks like a fat dog. The pins actually do a pretty accurate representation of the actual animatronic.

8710609321_a5bc619192_k-1024x683.jpg

....because in the attraction, he actually looks like a fat dog. The pins actually do a pretty accurate representation of the actual animatronic.

8710609321_a5bc619192_k-1024x683.jpg
Just Disneyland. WDW wouldn't get something as cool as a fat dog.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Well thanks for the explanation! We’ve only been to WDW and had no idea…. My daughter isn’t fan of Its a small world, but at least I can sell her on this to experience the Disneyland one some day.
I don’t dislike fat dog stitch, it just always struck me as odd that he looked that same way every time. Now it makes sense

Well thanks for the explanation! We’ve only been to WDW and had no idea…. My daughter isn’t fan of Its a small world, but at least I can sell her on this to experience the Disneyland one some day.
I don’t dislike fat dog stitch, it just always struck me as odd that he looked that same way every time. Now it makes sense
There's a lot of characters in the DLR small world. The WDW one didn't get any of those, for better or worse I suppose.

Some of them translate better, hahah! Stitch has always been a bit tubby in this version.

There's a lot of characters in the DLR small world. The WDW one didn't get any of those, for better or worse I suppose.

Some of them translate better, hahah! Stitch has always been a bit tubby in this version.

But Timon is awesome (when his animatronic works)! He pops up and down from his li'l hill like he's playing peek-a-boo.

I'll be looking for the Marvel Valentines set - I'll be looking for multiples of the Loki pin especially if folks get extras. :)
Yes!Excited to hear you’re going for the set as well! More trading partners to help one another! I’ll see if I get an extra Loki for you!

Are you going to try to get the set? I ordered more boxes than I care to admit but I’m going to try for the full set.If you (or anyone else) is trying to for the set too, I’d love to trade!
I am waiting to buy, but will be after the entire set. Will definitely be interested in trading once I have some in hand. :)

I think it has been years since my last DLR SM ride, so I had this exact same question also. Thank you for asking this question. AND Thank you for the info @timeerkat and @MerlinEmrys.

Ohhhh are we ... fat-shaming? Didn't we leave that in 2019? Be kind to Stitch, and to your friends that still don't fit in their pre-pandemic jeans. :p

Ohhhh are we ... fat-shaming? Didn't we leave that in 2019? Be kind to Stitch, and to your friends that still don't fit in their pre-pandemic jeans. :p
You know what, you're right. If I can love the original fat Pikachu, I can love fat dog Stitch

cc009bcd4d10678be3652ebf083cb77f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back