• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
Here's a look at this week's Paris Releases

The Last of the Anniversay Series Pins
322736506_914107089586091_5527470743288112042_n.jpg

Elsa Kite Pin
323176225_1146426122738583_41851961246078493_n.jpg

2023 Pins

324559435_1114299369188547_4440314078444815731_n.jpg

324577428_1016788219277410_7238890742235487194_n.jpg

324633294_1227716587816705_7298474251972294578_n.jpg

322253349_823676295395464_7252254233065621372_n.jpg

Lanyard
324469625_1170307780278183_5625675338460725304_n.jpg

Starter Set
324558273_626094319288342_4148363086316225626_n.jpg

My shopdisney order with my marvel valentines mystery boxes arrived today. Lesson learned—do not buy multiple boxes at the same time The extra Iron Man is going to my pin pal but the million Thors and extra Lokis are up for trade. Hoping to eventually get the full set
7a267e17b817368095611259a75f6619.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My shopdisney order with my marvel valentines mystery boxes arrived today. Lesson learned—do not buy multiple boxes at the same time The extra Iron Man is going to my pin pal but the million Thors and extra Lokis are up for trade. Hoping to eventually get the full set

These are nice - estimate on how big they are? Sorry to see so many doubles in your boxes

Getting too many multiples of the same pin is a pain even if you purchase at the parks and pick boxes from different rows...

True! I probably shouldn’t have bought that extra box the the other day either.let’s see if I get another Thor and Loki. That order should be here next week. Oh well, more traders!

Thank you so much for the size info!! Love these

You’re welcome! If you decide to try for the set too and end up with multiples like I did, I’d love to trade! I’ll be starting a separate trading post soon once my other box arrives (please don’t let there be anymore Thors or Lokis)

Hopefully by the time I get mine the Thor and Loki dups will be a thing of the past and it will hopefully be what I need. :)

Thinking both Thor and Loki will be decent traders, but definitely Loki. Loki is pretty popular.

Hopefully by the time I get mine the Thor and Loki dups will be a thing of the past and it will hopefully be what I need. :)

Thinking both Thor and Loki will be decent traders, but definitely Loki. Loki is pretty popular.

Hopefully you’ll get some different pins! Lol Yes, I agree with you. I think they’ll be decent traders—nice quality and good looking pins. Have no idea why I thought I’d end up with almost the complete set from simply buying 6 boxes.

Can’t wait to see what you get!

See and I would have been thrilled with this. lol I want all the Lokis! :D (And a couple Thors.)

ETA: I mean in general lol I don't think I have any of your wants for trade for these! :)

Last edited:
Now you have me wondering if this is just the Disneyland version or we’ve been some how missing Lilo and stitch in the WDW version.

The Disney movie characters appear in the DL Small World ride as well as Tokyo (Can't remember Paris or Shanghai). Go on YouTube and people have done incredible high-def movies of the rides in the different parks. Tokyo wins, definitely! I thought there was talk that WDW was getting the movie characters added, but with my memory, I wouldn't say that was real! :)

See and I would have been thrilled with this. lol I want all the Lokis! :D (And a couple Thors.)

ETA: I mean in general lol I don't think I have any of your wants for trade for these! :)

Will you be picking up some mystery boxes too? I’d love to trade with you and try to get the whole set. I think it will be easier for to trade for the set instead of buying more boxes and risking a binder full of Loki and Thor But even if you don’t have any of my current wants, I’ll take a look at your traders and see what you have.

Edited to add: what is your Pinpics ID? I couldn’t find you using this profile.

Will you be picking up some mystery boxes too? I’d love to trade with you and try to get the whole set. I think it will be easier for to trade for the set instead of buying more boxes and risking a binder full of Loki and Thor But even if you don’t have any of my current wants, I’ll take a look at your traders and see what you have.

Edited to add: what is your Pinpics ID? I couldn’t find you using this profile.

I'm not on PinPics. :)

My traders cycle through pretty quickly since I trade at the park regularly, but I can try to pull together some pics of what I currently have this week.

I'm not going to buy boxes (no funds for shopping right now, so I'm trade only), but I'll be looking to trade for extras when I'm at the park over the next few weeks.

I'm not on PinPics. :)

My traders cycle through pretty quickly since I trade at the park regularly, but I can try to pull together some pics of what I currently have this week.

I'm not going to buy boxes (no funds for shopping right now, so I'm trade only), but I'll be looking to trade for extras when I'm at the park over the next few weeks.

Wonderful! Looking forward to seeing what you have! I’ll send you a message too!

New Villain pins at Pink a La Mode

…ugh. I can’t seem to link the images right now. But there is Evil Queen, Queen of Hearts, Hades, Ursula, Maleficent, and Maleficent Dragon.

Last edited:
New Villain pins at Pink a La Mode

…ugh. I can’t seem to link the images right now. But there is Evil Queen, Queen of Hearts, Hades, Ursula, Maleficent, and Maleficent Dragon.
The Queen of Hearts pin looks like the past 3 or 4 versions of her within various Alice sets... I'm not a fan of the copied design but enjoy how big it is.

There are a lot of new pins on ShopDisney!

The Queen of Hearts pin looks like the past 3 or 4 versions of her within various Alice sets... I'm not a fan of the copied design but enjoy how big it is.
That's been a classic design for Queen of Hearts pins for 20+ years. Probably a couple dozen pins with this design.

Good thing I just bought two boxes but I would love to trade captain Marvel and Black Widow for Thor and Loki.

SbPyBy5.jpg

Awe, that’s too bad. Was kinda hoping for a new design. Maybe with newer characters there will be room for newer designs! Looking forward to more villains within the world of Disney!
Yeah, they really haven't had villains in recent films have they? Villain in Encanto....Grandmother? Villain in Soul...Death? Villain in Strange World...Parental Relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back