• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
I’m curious how they even have previous releases still in stock. If that’s the case, are we expecting some to be PP pins?

I had no idea how much they were, my friend just said she got in on a second number for grab bags for me and did I want, so I said yes and verbally guffawed when she told me the price. So I am hoping that I at least break even!

She got a Stitch cursive cutie in her last grab bag so here’s hoping her luck stayed and rubs off on my order this time!

I had no idea how much they were, my friend just said she got in on a second number for grab bags for me and did I want, so I said yes and verbally guffawed when she told me the price. So I am hoping that I at least break even!

She got a Stitch cursive cutie in her last grab bag so here’s hoping her luck stayed and rubs off on my order this time!

A stitch cursive?? Oh wow! A cursive cutie would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Available at Hot Topic
1f0cfe3c2efbe576044dac6c595a06cc.jpg

$10.90
1 random pin per box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this and would get them but its only CA residents only AGAIN! I think I have to move.
If they don’t sell out I would hope they woild
Open it up to shop elsewhere.

Looking forward to seeing what people get.

Uncas has been making licensed Disney pins for a few years at least. A lot of the BoxLunch pins are Uncas. They have also started selling some on Amazon only over the last few years, which is all that "Amazon Exclusive" means (just like there are some Pink Ala Mode exclusives, BoxLunch exclusives, Hot Topic exclusives, etc.).

One of their advertised features is that they use recycled materials to make their pins, so their backstamp is the circular arrow recycle logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back