• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Event - Any news?

2023 Pin Event - Any news?
“celebrate the magic of Disney parks and films”.
Hmm, i'm thinking fantasmic & fantasia LOL.:p

More realistically perhaps something indiana jones for the new film, guardians, little mermaid, elemental, haunted mansion, something from the new wish star movie, and of course tinker belle (all for the same reasons new movies being released) and whatever else synergy dreams up? :eeyore:

Hmm, i'm thinking fantasmic & fantasia LOL.:p

More realistically perhaps something indiana jones for the new film, guardians, little mermaid, elemental, haunted mansion, something from the new wish star movie, and of course tinker belle (all for the same reasons new movies being released) and whatever else synergy dreams up? :eeyore:

Don’t forget Philharmagic. Film related, park related, and contains the word magic!

Merchandise Spotlight

Disney Magic HAP-Pins 2023 Logo

Disney Magic HAP-Pins 2023​

Pin Trading Event​

Follow the pixie dust to the second star to the right and find the Disney Magic HAP-Pins 2023 Pin Trading event where we will gather and honor the tradition of Disney pin trading. Experience a whole new world with a new event location, more trading, new activities, and more.
From the every-day to the extraordinary, magic is everywhere. In this pin collection we dream, experience, live, and share in the magic of Disney pin trading. From the big screen to the small, to the parades and experiences in our Parks, this pin collection brings all your favorite characters together in a celebration of hopes and dreams come true.
Join us at this 1-day event of pin trading… magic awaits.
Event Details
  • Where (New Location): Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort® Convention Center
  • Event Check In: Friday, August 25, 2023
  • Event Day: Saturday, August 26, 2023
Event Registration – Coming Soon
Please continue to check back for registration details and more event information.
Event subject to change, postponement, and/or cancellation without notice.

Catalog is out!!! Where do we sign up for the co-ops??????!!!!!???

I’m guessing that in 2 weeks after members confirm they got event tickets, that we will start to see those members post about selling pins.
Event ticket shmevent ticket! I will presume I will get a ticket (knock wood) and will be posting my usual annual sign up as soon as I can get it written up!

Keep an eye out for my post. Hopefully no later than this weekend.

To paraphrase Darth Vader in regards to the pin catalog, "I find your lack of Star Wars pins disturbing."

Really hoping the RSP on this one goes out at a much later date because I'd like to spring for the Sorceror package lol. Even though the benefits don't seem that great.

I feel kind of bad though not seeing any of the trivia or anything on the itinerary (or is it normally not on there). I'm sure they enjoyed doing it and it was always fun to watch, it was just hard to participate in the limited time they gave us. Wish it was something they could do on the night of check-in or something, to get people excited for the event

My wife and I are both attending with the sorcerer's package. We should have a lot of room on our RSPs if anyone isn't able to attend but sees something in the catalog that they want to have. I'm not exactly sure how sponsorship/partial sponsorship works, but we won't need two of everything we're going to receive.

My wife and I are both attending with the sorcerer's package. We should have a lot of room on our RSPs if anyone isn't able to attend but sees something in the catalog that they want to have. I'm not exactly sure how sponsorship/partial sponsorship works, but we won't need two of everything we're going to receive.
@goofyone
Read the FAQ sheet about the RSP. ONLY put what you are prepared to pay for.
The only pins you'll "receive 2 of" are the Gift pins.

Back