• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DOLLS 2024 Limited Edition Dolls

1703966574_youloveit_com_disney_limited_edition_aurora_sleeping_beauty_65th_anniversary_doll.jpg

65th Anniversary Aurora to be released soon. Date TBA. Find more pics here!

Nooooooo! I don't know how I missed it - I was actively collecting when she came out. I guess I never bothered to research too. Thanks for letting me know! BUMMER (as in, I know she won't be bargain priced anywhere!)

Hmm, I know for a year or so after the release, it wasn't going for that much. Maybe you will be lucky and find her for a great price! :D

The confirmation email finally went through!

I have the 3rd Elsa doll, the Olaf's Frozen Adventure Elsa doll, and the 10th anniversary Elsa and Anna set (I just about had a heart attack seeing the HUGE outer box). For various reasons (some more sensible, others keep me up at night), I missed the others. Quite unfortunate, as I prefer the older faces. I stick with Elsa because she's my favourite Disney princess (and money doesn't grow on trees), but I've been tempted by Anna, and I'd probably go for Giselle, too.

Ming-na Wen looks so pretty in the Fennec make-up. Glad she got a doll.

Back