• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
e1f06c25a9aeb2622e892e62120d773e.jpg

928dc714a82b439cd59fc791c1d07930.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Open Edition Mystery Pins released at the Parks
$19.99

cee4185170d68ece131962e024f26965.jpg

69c5d4fca41aad96d5f89221f120ac9d.jpg

PC: Pinpicsdotcom/ queenofcloud13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I love those! The big hero 6 one I really love- I seem to overlook too often the rest of the team in my collections aside from Baymax, but this series will give a good opportunity to include them! :D

Anyone want to guess what the themes of the new Hidden Disney pins will be? I'm really crossing my fingers for a cool Disney Afternoon's series (hey a girl can dream can't they??). I'm also kinda thinking maybe a Pixar set to include the newest movies.

Anyone want to guess what the themes of the new Hidden Disney pins will be? I'm really crossing my fingers for a cool Disney Afternoon's series (hey a girl can dream can't they??). I'm also kinda thinking maybe a Pixar set to include the newest movies.
I saw on Facebook yesterday someone was claiming to know that they are going to be Star Wars, Marvel & Pixar, but they didn't cite their source, so we'll see.

I saw on Facebook yesterday someone was claiming to know that they are going to be Star Wars, Marvel & Pixar, but they didn't cite their source, so we'll see.
I think that would be a good guess. I wonder if anyone here on the Forum knows if the all new HD sets are supposed to include at least 1 Pixar and 1 Star Wars set since the change from HM to HD?

Today's Pin Trading Time set release (already sold out) and the cast member refresh lanyard from Disneyland Paris

61edbce9b22ed0b098123a26d69445c8.jpg

Envoyé de mon 2107113SG en utilisant Tapatalk

If anyone was able to get this Shanti pin that would be willing to trade or sell, you would be my hero for life!!!!

Can't tell you how long I've waited for a nice pin of this character.

Back