• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

July 2024 Disney Parks Pin Preview​

Here is a look at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World limited edition pins releasing in July 2024 at Disney Parks!

Check our weekly pin posts for additional pin releases and a closer look.

Disneyland® Resort​

Disney Pin Adventure 2024 – Disneyland
July 2024 Disneyland Pin Preview

Walt Disney World® Resort​

July 2024 Walt Disney World Pin Preview

This seemed so out of nowhere! Not living in Cali sucks
For what it's worth, and by the way welcome to the PIN forum.

These releases aren't cheap. You have a service fee, tax, shipping, on top of the cost of the pin. I hope that cushions the blow.

Sending you pixie dust to be able to trade for it.

And again, Welcome!

For real!

I debated about getting a few to add to my traders, but just two pins added up to almost $80, with shipping, tax, and the fee included. I can’t afford $40 for a trader. I can barely afford that for a keeper!

How much is that doggie in the window?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...was 'so' event?

Personally, I thought , hmm...if I'm remembering correctly, (don't hold me to this) they didn't say When These would be released. Or I just plainly forgot.
Fair point. I guess it could still be an event. But they would have to announce it pretty soon to have it this month.

New Pins at Disney Parks | June 30 – July 6, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases​

• Winnie the Pooh Walt Disney World Parades Pin: Seventh release in the Walt Disney World Parades collection for 2024 features The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, July 2, 2024 at WDW.
Winnie the Pooh Walt Disney World Parades Pin

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Disneyland Parades Pin: Seventh release in the Disneyland Parades collection for 2024 features Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters! Limited edition of 2,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, July 2, 2024 at DLR.

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Gungan Group Star Wars Pin: This pin is #4 of 12 from this Star Wars series at Disney Parks. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, July 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Gungan Group Star Wars Pin

• Groot Disney Rewards 2024 Pin: New Disney Visa Cardmember exclusive pin features Groot! Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, July 2, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Groot Disney Rewards 2024 Pin

Last edited:
Scarlet Witch Chaotic Coconut Superpower Pops Pin – Limited Edition – July

Groot Pin – Guardians of the Galaxy – Disney® Visa® Cardmember Exclusive 2024 – Limited Release

Notes from the Live Sale so far:

- Pins are open edition.
- Pins vary in size, scaled to each other.

Nick WIlde and Belle are not available today, will be available in about a week

$11.90 each

Available characters in the series:

- Nick Wilde (delayed)
- Belle (delayed)

- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Pluto
- Goofy
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Chip and Dale (together on one pin)