• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

You are not wrong!! With sooo many releases at D23 this weekend too!! I don't know how pin collectors do it!
Keep in mind it's a marathon not a sprint. Prioritize what to focus on first, get what you can now, and work towards the rest over time. That's how I'm going to keep myself sane over them.

Keep in mind it's a marathon not a sprint. Prioritize what to focus on first, get what you can now, and work towards the rest over time. That's how I'm going to keep myself sane over them.
This is exactly what my sister advised me: focus on my main collections, trade for side, low priority collections, and the others pins are per requests from friends so you know those pins will be going to good home.

But this is totally pending if we get a place in the virtual line :eek:

fcc913f4eee5f4e354fb90f2f0a786a4.jpg

34949d4d24c2a494ed5e9bace2c32dad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should specify - get what you can COMFORTABLY AFFORD to get now, and try to resist excess overtrading. Don't let FOMO take over and overspend your budget/trade above what you are comfortable letting go just because the pins will be flooding the market right now.

Disney Candy Apple Mystery Pin Blind Pack – 2-Pc.

New Pins at Disney Parks | August 4-10, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases​

• Gran Fiesta Tour Walt Disney World Parades Pin: Eighth release in the Walt Disney World Parades collection for 2024 features Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 6, 2024 at WDW.
Gran Fiesta Tour Walt Disney World Parades Pin
Gran Fiesta Tour Walt Disney World Parades Pin
  • The Haunted Mansion The Phantom Five Pin: Annual Passholder exclusive! Limited release and the price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 6, 2024 at WDW.
The Haunted Mansion Phantom Five WDW Passholder Pin
The Haunted Mansion Phantom Five WDW Passholder Pin

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Pinocchio’s Daring Journey Disneyland Parades Pin: Eighth release in the Disneyland Parades collection for 2024 features Pinocchio’s Daring Journey! Limited edition of 2,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 6, 2024 at DLR.

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Mary Poppins 60th Anniversary Carousel Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 6, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Mary Poppins 60th Anniversary Carousel Disney Pin
Mary Poppins 60th Anniversary Carousel Disney Pin

Oooh. I Definitely want the Kermit one. I also want Statler and Waldorf. I'll probably wait and see how the ebay prices look around October to decide if I'll go for them or not

Oooh. I Definitely want the Kermit one. I also want Statler and Waldorf. I'll probably wait and see how the ebay prices look around October to decide if I'll go for them or not

Sorry, I should clarify that the chasers are part of the puzzle mystery set.
My brain is a little preoccupied right now..

fa90cff8505c57b80dd16201f7bad53e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back