• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
Guys, I think I messed up. My email box is full. When are the RSPs due?

I'm crying right now. My first chance for good pins since 2015, and I can't get through to the guest relations mailbox...

Guys, I think I messed up. My email box is full. When are the RSPs due?

I'm crying right now. My first chance for good pins since 2015, and I can't get through to the guest relations mailbox...
You mean for the D23 Splittsville event next month? Not sure as I'm not attending but the details on their site looks like it was yesterday. I very much hope they are able to help you out!

Does anyone know if these were a “preorder”? And if yes, the estimated ship date?
Thanks

New Parks release
Open edition
$12.99

8ee79023a84f19667e908350c393547f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShopDisneyUK

ShopDisneyUK

Oh, my Word....

If these come Here, wow.

Popular!!!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

New Pins at Disney Parks | February 4-10, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Oswald Spring Rides Pin: The second release in the Spring Rides collection at Disney Parks features Oswald! Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Oswald Spring Rides Disney Pin
Oswald Spring Rides Disney Pin
  • The Three Caballeros It’s Showtime Posters Pin: The second release in the It’s Showtime Posters collection at Disney Parks features The Three Caballeros! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Three Caballeros It’s Showtime Posters Disney Pin
Three Caballeros It’s Showtime Posters Disney Pin
  • Presidents’ Day 2024 Pin: The Presidents’ Day 2024 pin at Disney Parks features Pluto! Pin-on-pin design with glitter embellishments. Limited edition of 3,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Presidents’ Day 2024 Disney Pin
Presidents’ Day 2024 Disney Pin
  • The Shaggy Dog 65th Anniversary Pin: This pin commemorates Walt Disney’s The Shaggy Dog 65th Anniversary. Pin-on-pin design with glitter embellishments. Limited edition of 3,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Shaggy Dog 65th Anniversary Disney Pin
Shaggy Dog 65th Anniversary Disney Pin

Back