2026 Pin Releases & Discussion

Those are cool!! Love timeless River 😍I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post these here yet, but GameStop has a set of Kingdom Hearts pins based off of the different Disney worlds you visit in the first game:
![]()
I am fortunate enough to have a family member who thought of me when he saw them at a store and he grabbed the whole damned box! Obviously YMMV but if you happen to go and are hunting for a specific pin, I noticed a pattern when opening; the same two pins were side by side every time. I’m including a silly little infograph I threw together below so JUST MAYBE you can grab just the ones you want. It makes me think that these Monogram pins are not really randomized… which MIGHT explain why getting Boxlunch’d is such a thing.
Take with a grain of salt! It is just one box of many, of course.
![]()
Those are awesome, & thank you so much for the box information!I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post these here yet, but GameStop has a set of Kingdom Hearts pins based off of the different Disney worlds you visit in the games:
![]()
I am fortunate enough to have a family member who thought of me when he saw them at a store and he grabbed the whole damned box! Obviously YMMV but if you happen to go and are hunting for a specific pin, I noticed a pattern when opening; the same two pins were side by side every time. I’m including a silly little infograph I threw together below so JUST MAYBE you can grab just the ones you want. It makes me think that these Monogram pins are not really randomized… which MIGHT explain why getting Boxlunch’d is such a thing.
Take with a grain of salt! It is just one box of many, of course.
![]()
I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post these here yet, but GameStop has a set of Kingdom Hearts pins based off of the different Disney worlds you visit in the games:
![]()
I am fortunate enough to have a family member who thought of me when he saw them at a store and he grabbed the whole damned box! Obviously YMMV but if you happen to go and are hunting for a specific pin, I noticed a pattern when opening; the same two pins were side by side every time. I’m including a silly little infograph I threw together below so JUST MAYBE you can grab just the ones you want. It makes me think that these Monogram pins are not really randomized… which MIGHT explain why getting Boxlunch’d is such a thing.
Take with a grain of salt! It is just one box of many, of course.
![]()
I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post these here yet, but GameStop has a set of Kingdom Hearts pins based off of the different Disney worlds you visit in the games:
![]()
I am fortunate enough to have a family member who thought of me when he saw them at a store and he grabbed the whole damned box! Obviously YMMV but if you happen to go and are hunting for a specific pin, I noticed a pattern when opening; the same two pins were side by side every time. I’m including a silly little infograph I threw together below so JUST MAYBE you can grab just the ones you want. It makes me think that these Monogram pins are not really randomized… which MIGHT explain why getting Boxlunch’d is such a thing.
Take with a grain of salt! It is just one box of many, of course.
![]()
Or a very enthusiastic reseller, more like.The word has definitely gotten out about these; I've been to almost ten GameStops across So Cal this past week and a half or so and every one has said something along the lines of "a very enthusiastic fan came in this morning and bought our whole supply."
YuuuuuuupOr a very enthusiastic reseller, more like.
Ugh! I checked one store last week and the worker didn't even know what I was talking about. Since both OC and LA have such a high concentrations of nerds, these things rarely last very long on store shelves. I'll wager every box in both counties will be sitting on eBay or with Frank & Sons vendors by now.The word has definitely gotten out about these; I've been to almost ten GameStops across So Cal this past week and a half or so and every one has said something along the lines of "a very enthusiastic fan came in this morning and bought our whole supply."