• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

20th Anniversary Lion King Pin Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
20th Anniversary Lion King Pin Question

April

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this pin comes out tomorrow at WDW and DL...http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins/lion-king-20th-anniversary/

I haven't really gone to DTD and bought a pin in the early AM since they released the PODM for Lion King (quite awhile ago now).

For pins like this, are they usually just there right when the store opens? I have to work at noon tomorrow and I wanted to just go early in the AM (like 9am) and grab the pin. Would this work or should I just order it online or attempt to get it another day when I have more time?

Thanks in advance.

I doubt there will be a huge line at DTD for the Lion King pin. It's a pretty large edition #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back