• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #6...the mystery pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #6...the mystery pin!

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Here we go for chain auction #6, the mystery pin. In other words, I am not telling you what pin I am offering for trade. You just have to bid out of faith, hoping for luck to shine upon you. Now, it would be really silly of me to expect a decent offer with the risk you as the bidder to getting a cast lanyard or a year 2000 dancers pin, so likewise it would be silly of you to offer up a cast lanyard pin hoping to get a LE Stitch jumbo pin or something like that in return. Your bid determines how this goes, so are you ready to gamble a little?

For those just joining, this is the 6th of a series of 24 hour chain auctions. Every 24 hours or so I offer up a new pin for auction. Everyone that bids on the auction carries a point over into the next auction giving them a greater advantage in winning the next chain auction. Additionally, the quality of your bid counts. I also provide clues through the auctions that just might be useful in later auctions.

For those that have followed, you might want to take note on how my wants list change...

Blind Boxes Park #9 vinylmations (not the pins)
DLRP July train pieces
Pins from my wants list < dragonmail_dm >
WDW mystery train pins
July DSFpins
The Lost Keys of Disneyland POTC
DLRP 2012 Haunted Manor event pins

The current standings are:

Echoharmony(5x),Thimble (4x), princessbecky (4x), Rubyslipperedgoddess (4x), Starry_solo(3x), mickeymousje (2x), Combatdre (2x), Fries440, vixy, 2spongey6, bullet, dis22, kajtdd, Kittycabot23, lilimay

Good luck, and happy bidding. This auction will close at 9 p.m. PST, 12 a.m. EST.

Disneypirate

I have literally nothing you want, but these are so much fun to play in that I'm just gonna bid wild:

pin67595

Pin 67595: WDW - Character Coins - Mystery Pin Collection - 5 Pin Set (Buzz Lightyear Only)

I see I have one gambler in the bunch. Way to go all in kittycabot23. Thanks for catching the Stitch thing. This is a no stitch allowed zone. LOL!

Leaderboard
Kittycabot23
Princessbecky
Echoharmony
Rubyslipperedgoddess
starry_solo
mickeymousje
vixy

Remember, the winner won't be disappointed...at least I hope not!!!

Okay. I am going to have faith here. It's tuff tho because I want to bid some of the July pins from DSF but I don't want to bid something I do not have on hand right now:

My offer is:

Pin 87673: DSF- John Lasseter Walk of Fame

Pin 89457: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Carl Fredricksen - GWP

and

Pin 87680: DSF - Jessica Decade Series - 1960's

Time to reveal the mystery pin. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I am hoping the beholder likes RAPUNZEL!!!!!!!!!!

The leader board didn't change except for the winner. CONGRATULATIONS KITTYCABOT23. Your carry over point gave you the edge. That bid from amyschweppe was really good.
Kittycabot23--Winner
amyschweppe
Princessbecky
vixy
Echoharmony
Rubyslipperedgoddess
starry_solo
mickeymousje

So what did Kittycabot23 win?

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=86852&sid=9944.1341893199.v2

I am going to leave this thread open for a bit. I really would like to see what kind of groans, growls or yippees I might get.

Carry over points will be calculated and posted in the next auction.

Disneypirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back