• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #8....the five pin switch up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #8....the five pin switch up

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Time for the 8th 24 hour chain auction. This one is themed the five pin switch up, ora “boat†load of pins. I have a old www.pinpics.com account I used to use for trading with a friend injapan < 4fumiko > with 100 pins listed on the trades page. The winner of the auction gets to choose anyfive pins.
You must post you bid. PM's do not count as a bid.

For those just joining us, I am running aseries of 24 hour auctions featuring different pins. Along the way I provideclues as to what may occur during an upcoming auction or how you might have abetter chance at winning this auction. While there can be only one winner, allthose that bid will receive a bonus point towards my next auction that will followthisauction, and these bonus points will weigh more than a regular making it easierto win the next chain auction...or maybe something else. The current standingsare:
echoharmony(7x), Rubyslipperedgoddess (6x), princessbecky (5x), Thimble(4x), mickeymousje (4x), vixy (3x), Starry_solo(4x), Kittycabot23(2x), amyschweppe (2x), Combatdre(2x), Fries440, 2spongey6, bullet, dis22, kajtdd, lilimay

This auction will close at 9 p.m. PST, 12 a.m. EST and will begin the 9th chainauction...jumbo size.

My preferred wants list:
Pinsfrom my wants list < dragonmail_dm >
WDW mystery train pins
July DSFpins
DLRP July train pieces
Pre-trade for Steamboat Willey PODM (august)
DLRP Haunted Manor event pins
Park #9 vinylmation blind boxes (to be sold at WDW and DL D street locationsthis Friday, or on DisneyShopping.com beginning July 20).
Villians PODM (Disneyshopping.com)

Disneypirate

Okay, I will assume any bid:

Pin 76629: DLR - Piece of Disney History II - Dinosaur Jack's Sunglass Shack

&

Pin 83381: DSF - Villain Frames - Yzma

Last edited:
I'll try:
Pin 31145: WDW - Hidden Wonders of Epcot Tour (Mickey) (post behind Mickey's head is a bit wobbly, no card)
Pin 1234: Kodak Patriotic Series (Donald Duck)

I bid :)
jessicaperfume.jpg

Pinpic# 89960 and
chipanddale.jpg
Pinpic#91109

I'm gonna try to bid just as soon as work is less crazy so I have time to sit here and dither about which ones to bid. :)

I have been watching your auctions but I do not have anything you want for bidding. I guess I could try to bid but with your point system I do not see where I would ever be able to win one. I bid

Rocke01 I have this super complicated mathmatical formula I use to determine the winner. The accumulated points is only one variable and it goes something like this-- W^2 X TR X MP X 1/2AP / DF X CF (I'm not even going to attempt an explanation. Besides, if I gave away the meaning to the formula bidding wouldn't be as much fun.) What it does mean, however, is that if you participate in my auctions regardless you still can win, but the person with more bids will have a bit of an advantage. It also might mean something entirely different...

Leaderboard
kittycabot23
rubyslipperedgoddess
docfish2u
echoharmony
starry_solo
Vixy
Rocke01
amyschweepe
Crashmyparty

Disneypirate

Rocke01 I have this super complicated mathmatical formula I use to determine the winner. The accumulated points is only one variable and it goes something like this-- W^2 X TR X MP X 1/2AP / DF X CF (I'm not even going to attempt an explanation. Besides, if I gave away the meaning to the formula bidding wouldn't be as much fun.) What it does mean, however, is that if you participate in my auctions regardless you still can win, but the person with more bids will have a bit of an advantage. It also might mean something entirely different...

Leaderboard
kittycabot23
rubyslipperedgoddess
docfish2u
echoharmony
starry_solo
Vixy
Rocke01
amyschweepe
Crashmyparty

Disneypirate
I wouldve loved if you wouldve written "savy" at the end of your explanation! LOL
and yay 2 hours left

I wouldve loved if you wouldve written "savy" at the end of your explanation! LOL
and yay 2 hours left

*giggling like mad*

Edit: I just had to read that whole thing out loud to my household in my best Jack Sparrow voice and now we're *all* giggling like mad. :D

Last edited:
You know, having such a complicated mathmatical formula can really complicate things...

Leaderboard
kittycabot23--winner
docfish2u--your rebid almost put you in the lead. That was a tough call.
rubyslipperedgoddess
echoharmony
starry_solo
Vixy
Rocke01
amyschweepe
Crashmyparty

Thanks all for bidding.

Disneypirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back