• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

24 hour event in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hour event in May
Anyone out there today planning on 24 hours of trading? I would think that would be a tough feat since DLR keeps moving the trading spots or doing away with them altogether. I've been watching the live feed from my desk and it doesn't look too crowded but the weather looks kind of ominous at DLR. Probably lots of ponchos on top of those Disney Side costumes!
people were trading everywhere. I dont know how they carried those books around for hours but they did.

Just got here, wearing Frozen and Radall pins. There was a bunch of parking in the main garage :eek:
yeah they did a lot of parking redirection. they would close one lot and open another then close that one and open the first. people were mad but it kept the parking pretty even.

Reminder if anyone buys cotton candy is love the bags with gothel and rapunzel on :3
i only saw regular see through bags

Who's there? How is it?
I was . it was fun. Cell networks were super slow. the cell towers were being tested all 24 hours.

Pizza Port next to the Magic Eye Theater where the Marvel movie marathon is taking place is offering a special shawarma pizza during the event ;)
dang it i knew i forgot to try something.

I went to the event in WDW and I had a lot of fun! Mine Train was open so that was a surprise for guests, rode it again :D
I was so tired by the end of it, things got interestinf around 1-2am when the villains came out but I chose to wait for Anna, Elsa, Flynn and Rapunzel (3 and a half hours). Maleficent and The Evil Queen were on the other side of Princess Fairytale Hall - and I saw at both WDW and DL they had special meet and greets with the new Maleficent - only a magical moment type of thing though.

tumblr_n60693yEyv1rwc4ijo1_500.jpg

Showing my disney side :p

Move it Shake it Celebrate it ran three times during the day - first time was Heroes with Hercules, Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear and Mrs Incredible on top of the floats. Second time was Villains with Cruella, Dr Facillier, Queen of Hearts and Hook on top and the third time they mixed it up and had Herc, Buzz, Dr Facillier and Cruella. Hercules was nuts! He had screaming fans surround his float just like the movie XD
tumblr_n616xr8NHZ1rwc4ijo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n63fkvJSsh1rwc4ijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n63b85XjGX1rwc4ijo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n63owf94ko1rwc4ijo1_500.jpg

I think after complaints the pins were sent to the Emporium around midday and sold there too - didn't get a chance to get one but I heard they had a lot of stock, not too worried.

All in all I'm glad I got to experience the event!! Saw 5 and a half parades and saw some of my favourite characters, rode a good amount of rides and managed to stay awake the entire time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back