• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2nd Wave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd Wave!

dearpatty

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am COMPLETELY obsessed with the teapot and the Rose and Crown logo pin! The UK set in general is just so cute, but those 2 are so nice and I generally stay pretty far away from Hidden Mickeys.

pics of the upcoming pins!

5755952846_709dcda577_o.jpg
5755953346_ff67ef39e1_o.jpg
5755410351_c8f869a2c5_o.jpg
5755411095_132b9bd5a3_o.jpg

OMG!!! I must have them ALL!!! Seriously, these are pretty awesome, and we will be collecting them. If we get extras we'll put em in our pinpics traders to try and help others out ^_^

Not excited about any of these...yet. At least we know they will be coming out in July (supposedly). Looking forward to seeing the others posted.

I don't care much for the Mickey ones, but considering they are HM pins, the others look ok to me. British inspired pins look the best imo.

Oh man i need 3 of the tee shirts and the other ariel flower pin too! joanie
will have fun hunting!
Too late, I already got all of the ones you need (entire stock) and you can't have any. Well, I'll sell them to you, $100 per pin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back